Does size really matter?

tonksy

nixy, i don't care overly much and i don't put myself to any real effort to do anything about it...but i can piss and moan about it a little. i only wanta reduction so i can buy shirts without having to try them on...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tonks...the breast reduction thing i SO understand. They are a pain in the ass and although society thrives on focusing on big ones much clothes is made for faily flatchested individuals

Professur

I beg to differ. There are many places catering to buxom women. I know. I've tracked many of them down. I'd bought the missus a full wardrobe of silk blouses and stuff before we got married.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Prof: I'm talking mainstream

and tonight isn't really the night to disagree with me...just for the record

unclehobart

Rose said:
:s Naturally?
Oh, hell no. :D She had the body of a 12 y/o boy; utterly stick tiny. It took two rounds of implants 4 years apart to get her up to steam. Top notch work too; no scars at all... very expensive work. Shes a full feature and was king of the stripping world from like 95-97. She has 2 rooms of her house devoted to all manner of trophies and celebrity photos that shes posed with. Shes the fiancee of my bands bass player. Her basement is our practice space. She brought 3 19 y/os into my house for a series of nude photo shoots ... god love her. :) I should send her a fruit basket.

I think theres an old thread in this place describing that action.

Professur

Not here, Unc. That was all at JJR's. And wouldn't she be Queen? She might have had the body of a 12 year old boy, but I'm hoping the surgury wasn't that extensive.

BTW Nixy *poke* *prod* *tickle*

Whacha gonna do to me?:p

MizzFizzTheBizz

CydCharisse said:
Ok, so bum size matters too...of course *sigh* What I was suppose to get in the rear end ended up all on my chest.....

Where do you shop? I have a very hard time finding D's anywhere...I'm convinced they (companies who make bras) think normal weight girls can't be larger than a C. I refuse to wear full-figured bras. I'm not full figured!!!!

although i have a large bust i am in proportion so i guess what happened was who ever decides who gets what, said we'll give her even amount on boobs and bum .. but hey lets give her a bit more just to be on the safe side

i wish i could say i had a hard time finding D cup i have had to hunt for F but in recent months i have lost a bit of weight and gone down a whole cup ...loads eh *sarcastically* but i am in the Uk and things are improving but i tend to shop on the internet from figleaves .com. they sell every brand and go to quite large and fairly pretty. you are right however, that the larger you go the less lace and more cup material .

AlphaTroll

CydCharisse said:
it depends on the area when it comes to size....

for guys down there, size does matter but it CAN be too big ;)

As for me, I'm 5 foot 6 and have a D-cup. When I get the money I'm reducing them to a B

Hehe - guess we got a lot of D's around here :D I'm 5'8" and carry my D's proudly. Shit, women pay to have babies like these, so I enjoy walking tall with 'em. And they come in oh so handy when I want quick service at a bar :lol:

Besides, I don't have a problem finding clothes to fit - the tops might be a little tighter than it would be if I were a smaller size, but hell, while I got 'em I'll sure as hell flaunt 'em. Pants etc aren't a problem 'cos I don't have very wide hips, so I guess I'm rather lucky.

The boobs used to be a problem when I did sports because it would be a bit uncomfortable running up & down, but I've never let that stand in my way :shrug:

As for penis size - yup it matters. Because no matter how skillfully you do it, sliding a vienna down a corridor is just not much fun and hell, you'd never make it down the full length, while only touching the sides now & then if yer lucky :rolleyes:

Gotnolegs

Does size matter in a woman? Only in as much as it matters to her. Confidence makes a woman a lot more attractive than she might otherwise be. The way she carries herself is more important than the size of her tits.

How about with men? Well it's not how big it is, and it's not what you do with it, it's both...

MizzFizzTheBizz

Nixy said:
You know what? Asses, breasts, whatever, it's all so materialistic. Breats reduction I can understand cause it's a pain in the arse if you have really big ones. You know what? I can barely get into a guy's 40" wasit pants. You know what else? I don't give a flying fuck! I used to care but I don't anymore. It is who I am. Jesus people you all base so much on physical appearance. It plays a role but such specifics don't matter! Or atleast they shouldn't!

it's a good attitude to have but i care about what i look like coz i am uncomfortable with it not because what other people think.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, hell, if i gained anymore weight I would be uncomfortable too because of myself. I was just sensing a bit of negativity about larger than average chicks from some people and it set me off...