Does this mean no rules?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
fury said:
steal.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Professur

Hey Altron, Don't Touch Anything I own.

It seems that you think that if someone doesn't expressly say you can't use something, then you can. Despite the fact that it's locked up.

Y'know. I let my brother in law borrow my car if he needs it. But that doesn't give him permission to take it any old time he wants. That they locked the snowblower up and didn't give you the key tells me that while they don't mind you using it when they're there, they don't want you using it when they're not there to monitor it. Maybe they don't want you using their snowblower to go clear everyone's driveway and make a pocketful of cash?

BTW, if you had the keys to their house, why didn't you just go inside and get the key to the gate? If they didn't leave it, it's pretty clear they didn't want you to have it.

greenfreak

Somehow, I doubt that he really took it. Damned if you did, cus we don't think stealing is cool, and damned if you didn't cus that's a really sorry way to get attention. :shrug:

Altron

They forgot the keys. I had the key to the shed, just not the gate. And I didn't want to drag a big snowblower through their house, so I pulled it over the fence.

PT

My neighbor (other side) had a key to the shed (but no key to get through the fence around shed) so I just had to climb the fence...

They forgot the keys. I had the key to the shed, just not the gate. And I didn't want to drag a big snowblower through their house, so I pulled it over the fence.

What the fuck is wrong with borrowing a snowblower?

We have the keys to their house, and the keys to their shed.

Now you are both a theif and a liar.

PT

Altron said:
If stealing means taking something with out someones permission, then yes

WTF do you think stealing means? This could be interesting.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:hmm: Figures I'd lose access when that chance came up...

So Altron....Did you burn anything of theirs while you were there?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You see, Altron, its not that we don't like you, its that we don't like thieves and liars. :shrug: Oh....Wait....That includes YOU.....

Altron

PuterTutor said:
My neighbor (other side) had a key to the shed (but no key to get through the fence around shed) so I just had to climb the fence...

What the fuck is wrong with borrowing a snowblower?

We have the keys to their house, and the keys to their shed.

Now you are both a theif and a liar.

Where in that am I lying?
In every quote I say I have the key to their shed.

PT

I guess I'd have to say in this one. You see, where you said your neighbor was given the key to their shed, not YOU!

Are you stupid as well as a theif and a liar?

Q

Go do something constructive ALTRON...like homework. See if grand theft snowblower is in your spelling words.

HeXp£Øi±

Go do something constructive ALTRON...like homework. See if grand theft snowblower is in your spelling words.

That was terrible Q. just terrible! :rofl2:

I thought i heard the worst pun ever the other day on cnbc when some guy made the comment 'Dow jones and the temple of doom'.
Congratulations. Yours was worse.