Does this mean no rules?

Q

You said you waited till they went out of town and had to hike it over the fence. THAT is not borrowing. If the snowblower is as big as you say it is, that would be felony theft.

Q

We would be doing you a huge favor by reporting your parents to Child Protective Services. If they are encouraging this kind of behavior, they obviously have no business raising children.

Altron

lol
I pulled it over the fence because they were out of town. If thye were home, they would have opened the gate and helped me get it out.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Q said:
We would be doing you a huge favor by reporting your parents to Child Protective Services. If they are encouraging this kind of behavior, they obviously have no business raising children.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
if they'd wanted you to have it while they were away, you'd have had the key or it'd have been in your garage.

Q

Altron said:
I had awesome day!
I started off jumping a fence, stealing a snowblower, and pulling the huge snowblower over the fence. Then I had fun aiming snowblower to shoot snow at my brother.

Altron

They overlooked the fact that it might snow and they have the only snowblower on the entire block.

Q

Altron said:
Hehe
It was a big MTD one, was a pain in the ass to lift over the fence.
It's actually myy neighbors
They have the biggest baddest snowblower in on the block, and they lock it in a shed past a locked fence when they leave for 3 weeks!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Altron, give it up, you're not going to be able to put a good spin on this, they didn't lend it to you, you stole it, it's unacceptable, and it's not cool.

Altron

If stealing means taking something with out someones permission, then yes. But they never said I couldn't take it, and they have always let us borrow it in the past.

Q

Didja know....when they bring juveniles from the detention center to court, they make them wear shackles and leg irons? That would be cool...wouldn't it?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
this time they didn't expressly say you could take it. you took it. it's stealing - VERY NOT COOL.

Q

Altron said:
If stealing means taking something with out someones permission, then yes. But they never said I couldn't take it, and they have always let us borrow it in the past.
I bet they always toss it over the fence too. :rolleyes:

Altron

We have the keys to their house, and the keys to their shed. The only reason I pulled it over the fence was because we did not have the key for the gate and my dad is asking the neighbors if they can give us the gate key so we can access the snowblower when it snows and they aren't around.