Egypt falling?

2minkey

bootlicker
this is amusing coming from someone who claims the US is a christian nation, and who interprets everything as some kind of extreme and absolute doctrine.

morsi is too moderate for both you + the taliban.

laughing my ass off.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
this is amusing coming from someone who claims the US is a christian nation, and who interprets everything as some kind of extreme and absolute doctrine.

I'm not sure who you are talking to, but it sure as hell isn't me. However, whoever it is, it has nothing to do with the fact the nut jobs are taking over Egypt, as was seen in the beginning by everyone but you, Obama & Piers Morgan

2minkey

bootlicker
they want a republic based on their preferred scripture that defines the only way things should be. brothers in reification you are.

i guess that makes you a nut case too.

Winky

I don't see an issue the Moosie bro hood dey sided with the Nazi's
course they are gonna be bro's wid dat Obambo yo

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm just sad you fail to see what is right in front of you. I'll get over it.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah okay. three guys are sitting around a table. gemayel stares at yassin and tells him that he should leave. jumblatt and khouri are getting tired of their shit.

catocom

I'm not down with the muslim bro hood, but I still have some hope, that
that this might turn out ok, if the moderates keep pusing.

catocom

yeah, one thing is for sure.....
we won't see the 'perfect' leader.
I do hope to see someone fairly moderate though.

2minkey

bootlicker
i'm sure you did.

gee, this is all really confusing though.

jim's been telling us all along that all of them over there are the same, all hardcore jihadi mofos... but it seems that this morsi fellow and the islamic brotherhood is not what everyone wants.

oh, to see things through the eyes of a child again...

2minkey

bootlicker
morsi's reign of unopposed islamic brotherhood lives!!!! egypt is united with one purpose in mind. radical jihad.

morans.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
As I recall, the Egyptians elected the Muslim Bro'hood, freely & openly