encounter with TSA

Winky

there you go again trying to confuse the issue with facts
gonz you'll never learn

Winky

46397.jpg

Our Ambassador not so much...

Gotholic

so your minor hassle is a violation of the 4th amendment huh? somehow i suspect almost everything is a hassle for you.

you went to the airport. you bought a ticket. so this is voluntary unreasonable search... or has your right to fly been violated?

we have airplanes. we have airports. they are essential to the function of a modern economy.

i'd love to hear your suggestions for reasonable and viable alternatives, but i'm afraid all you got to offer is poor 'ole picked-on you.

Yes, your right to fly has been violated. Keep in mind, you do have the right to travel unmolested, and flying is a subset of traveling. As for a reasonable and viable alternative, we should do as the Israeli's do.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Another stellar example of absolutely nothing worth a shit. thanks minx

2minkey

bootlicker
Another stellar example of absolutely nothing worth a shit. thanks minx

yes your post was quite lame. certainly there is no need for security on airplanes. 'cause jefferson did not anticipate airplanes. certainly i should take additional risk because flatlanders are mildly inconvenienced. how about we set you up with a la-z-boy at the airport? would that help?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
and you're part of the problem.

There, now we have our roles worked out

2minkey

bootlicker
part of what problem?

our ratio of encounters with TSA is likely 300:1.

300 it's not a problem: 1 "groping" and outrage.

seems pretty clear who the drama queen is.

jimpeel

What good does it do to limit the amount of liquids one may bring on the plane if five persons each bring 2 oz of one chemical and 2 oz of oxidizer/initiator which would produce a 20 oz bomb? If five were willing to die to kill 200 on 9-11-01 by flying a plane into a fixed object; there should be no doubt that there are five willing to die to blow 200 out of the sky.

Winky

my guess is the baddies aren't trying
there is only one state sponsor of terrorism
and they know if they get too far out of line
there will be boots on the ground
don't think for a moment they don't vividly recall
those cel phone images of Saddam at the end of a rope
Yes kiddies another reason we went into Iraq
260s87l.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
you sit around thinking about this shit, apparently.

it's easy, jim. it just makes it a lot harder to make that kind of stuff happen. it's a lot easier to get one person to do something than five. DUH.

2minkey

bootlicker
not on one plane. i don't really want to talk about the practical contingencies of such things. nothing can be completely prevented. you can make things a lot more difficult, however. the whole enchilada is about playing the odds. or rather stacking them in your favor.

next time, you might want to try thinking about things a little bit more before you get all clever about shit.

Winky

dude seriously was the last successful hijacking on 9-11?
was that the last time lives were lost?
Blame Boosh?