encounter with TSA

2minkey

bootlicker
no, duh, obviously it was clinton's fault for not killing bin laden. just like the next attack will be obama's fault for having killed him. you're losing your perspective. everything is always the fault of those you disagree with. always.

Winky

I'd agree with that ;)

yes in the fantasy world of the liberal actions have no consequences
they make it up as they blunder along

jimpeel

not on one plane. i don't really want to talk about the practical contingencies of such things. nothing can be completely prevented. you can make things a lot more difficult, however. the whole enchilada is about playing the odds. or rather stacking them in your favor.

next time, you might want to try thinking about things a little bit more before you get all clever about shit.

Not on one plane? No. There were five -- the same five you claim cannot be convinced to get on one plane -- on each of four planes. What part of that math do you simply fail to understand? I know damned good and well you aren't stupid so what is the point you are trying to make?

You stated:

it's a lot easier to get one person to do something than five. DUH.

and I answered that they were able to get twenty people to do their bidding. Your snappy retort? "Not on one plane" like you don't read or listen to the news or have any knowledge of the crime?

Of course it is "a lot easier to get one person to do something than five" to use your logic. Well, DUH to you too. Do you have any further gems from the Master Of The Obvious?

The fact is that twenty people volunteered to get on four planes, in concert, to crash those planes into fixed objects; and you do not believe that five people could not be convinced to get on one plane, in concert, to blow it, and it's human cargo, out of the sky? If you do, then you are not as smart as I have heretofore given you credit.

Next time, you might want to try thinking about things a little bit more before you get all clever about shit. (Someone I met on the Internet once said that.)

2minkey

bootlicker
just what i said jim. it's nothing more than playing the odds. it could so happen that five people did something on a plane. it's not nearly as likely or easy as one person doing something. preventing the latter is not important? you can't leave the giant bottle of lube out of your carry-on? do you even get on planes more than once every few years? what the fuck is wrong with you?

jimpeel

The inspections are geared to disallowing any one person from bringing a sufficient quantity of chemicals onto a plane to make a viable explosive device. Five could, however, bring that quantity on board.

In any war the point is to take as many of the enemy with you as you can before they take you; and do your damnedest that that not happen so you can live to fight again.

In the case of these zealots, they don't care if they live to fight again. They are seeking Paradise.

Winky

virtually NONE the people the TSA has jacked up over the years has been a terrorist
when you blather on about this, keep that in mind
we spent 500 ~ 800 billion a year on defense that's what is keeping us safe?

2minkey

bootlicker
The inspections are geared to disallowing any one person from bringing a sufficient quantity of chemicals onto a plane to make a viable explosive device.

oh really? obviously i had not figured that out.

Five could, however, bring that quantity on board.

yes jim, that has been established as both possible and much less likely that a single person attempting something.

In any war the point is to take as many of the enemy with you as you can before they take you; and do your damnedest that that not happen so you can live to fight again.

In the case of these zealots, they don't care if they live to fight again. They are seeking Paradise.

thanks for the lessons on the objective of war and the nature of these zealots. considering that you've proven time and time again how little you know about islam and its adherents, i am really looking to you for wisdom here.

idiocracy2.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
virtually NONE the people the TSA has jacked up over the years has been a terrorist

and you know this because you are jack bauer? you have some statistics? what does "jacked up" even mean? inconvenienced, like gonz?

between you, peel, and gonz you got the whole armchair general thing sewn up don't ya?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah sparky. if the TSA does nothing, prove it. put your money where your mouth is. if it's too much effort and you'd rather keep posting cartoons, that's okay too... snoooze....

what happened to that ban on lighters, BTW?

Winky

that's a well documented fact, the TSA has stopped exactly zero airline hijackings/bombings
thanks for playing our game

2minkey

bootlicker
if it's such a well-documented fact then you will have little trouble producing evidence for it. good luck proving a negative, sparky. they have seized plenty of firearms, and explosives including c4. but i'm sure that was just in a little old lady's handbag by mistake.

retard-down-syndrom-I-wonder-why-potato-junk-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-970.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's right winky, go out there & make minz happy. It's easy to prove a negative. I bet he does it all the time.

I wonder what he thinks of my FBI family members who say the TSA is a joke & have stopped nothing. I bet he'd show them a thing or two

2minkey

bootlicker
what you posted isn't fodder for any conclusion either way, winky.

yes gonz i'm sure your FBI relatives would show me what a silly little whippersnapper i am. perhaps we can put them up against my colleagues at CTU.

sorry that the tsa has been so mean to you. you know, they're just a bunch of regular working class people trying to do their jobs. cut them some slack. some of them may be saving up a nest egg for a muffin shop.

2minkey

bootlicker
i didn't realize the tsa protected things like oil refineries or fort dix.

here's something more your speed...

jimpeel

Of all of the terrorist events, including the nineteen listed on the chart, none of those events has been stopped by TSA.

I guess you need the long version for everything.

Proving the negative one negative at a time.