Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

MrBishop

Re: This case.. not much. Double Jeopardy applies. The Bush DOJ had it's shot and failed. Game over unless new changes can be laid.

Cerise

overriden before obama took office? right. keep grasping.

Forget about the "transition team" that was in place shortly after the election to get a head start on "fixing" everything that was "wrong?" I linked that one too.

2minkey

bootlicker
you can't show that obama folks made that decision in any substantial way. look at the court records. read the transcripts. the garbage you post is all speculation posted by those that want obama's DOJ to have made the decision.

can you explain why the bush DOJ was unable to successfully carry forward the two previous voter intimidation cases they took a stab at? again, learn something about these cases. when you do, you'll understand that they are inherently very difficult with a low likelihood of success... and it really doesn't matter at that point which DOJ dumped it if it's broadly recognized that the case was a likely flop.

maybe try criticizing obama for something valid. there's plenty of material there.

oh, right, you're on your witch hunt.

Cerise

oh, right, you're on your witch hunt.

All your material is from Media Matters, that self-described librul bastion of ...."research and information dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."

If you could find some links that refer to the same thing that are impartial they might have more of a chance than MM of being credible......

MrBishop

Bullshit, cato...complete and utter bullshit and I must say that I'm surprised to hear it from you.

catocom

the witch I was referring to was what I referenced

Maybe people should be more specific if that's the case.

I don't give 2 craps about making the admin, or obama look bad, as they
do a good job of that all by themselves.
(I just point out things sometimes on that note)

So you think 2minkey called Obama a witch?

2minkey

bootlicker
All your material is from Media Matters, that self-described librul bastion of ...."research and information dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."

If you could find some links that refer to the same thing that are impartial they might have more of a chance than MM of being credible......

um, i'm not relying on media matters, if you'd been paying attention at all. try finding the transcripts from the hearings. use google. it is your friend.

Cerise

You posted only links to Media Matters. Media Matters is recognized as an anti Conservative, anti-right, website. Don't call me a witch simply because I called you on your biased source and asked you for a different one. Don't tell me to do the legwork because you know you are wrong. :shrug:

Cerise

A startling revelation!!

359276006158d6262b7bo.gif

Say it isn't soooooooooo 0bama!!

Former DOJ Colleagues Confirm Whistleblower Adams’ Accusations

Former FEC Commissioner Hans A. von Spakovsky: “I can confirm a number of facts stated by Mr. Adams in his testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights about the voter intimidation lawsuit filed against the New Black Panther Party and several individual defendants.”

Click here to read the full affidavit. von Spakovsky discusses his affidavit here.

Civil Rights Division Attorney Karl Bowers: “In my experience, there was a pervasive culture in the Civil Rights Division and within the Voting Section of apathy, and in some cases outright hostillity, towards race-neutral enforcement of voting-rights laws among large segments of career attorneys.”

MrBishop

So you think 2minkey called Obama a witch?
No...Minks said that cerise was on a witch hunt*, which is patently obvious. Cerise posts sfa unless it either parrots Fox's attacks on Obama or parrots some other blog/web-site's attacks on Obama.

You said
for a witch that Hates every iota of a cracker, and may have to kill their babies

Cerise's witch is Obama. Obama did not say what you quoted.

* An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.
The term "witch-hunt" is often used by analogy to refer to panic-induced searches for perceived wrong-doers other than witches. The best known example is probably the McCarthyist search for communists during the Cold War, which was discredited partly through being compared to the Salem witch trials.

Winky

Justice Department backs killin' cracker babies

Witch side are you on?

Do you advocate killin’ them cracker babies
or not?

aomf7n.jpg

catocom

No...Minks said that cerise was on a witch hunt*, which is patently obvious. Cerise posts sfa unless it either parrots Fox's attacks on Obama or parrots some other blog/web-site's attacks on Obama.

You said

Cerise's witch is Obama. Obama did not say what you quoted.

* An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.
The term "witch-hunt" is often used by analogy to refer to panic-induced searches for perceived wrong-doers other than witches. The best known example is probably the McCarthyist search for communists during the Cold War, which was discredited partly through being compared to the Salem witch trials.

ah, that's what I thought.
You were just revving me, so I revved you back.
So we're on the same page on that note...
now, I think winky had a question.... :p

2minkey

bootlicker
You posted only links to Media Matters. Media Matters is recognized as an anti Conservative, anti-right, website. Don't call me a witch simply because I called you on your biased source and asked you for a different one. Don't tell me to do the legwork because you know you are wrong. :shrug:

there's a link to the actual court transcript in the media matters posting. i also looked up the transcript through other means to verify. but, yes, find it yourself. and the only reason i suggest that is because i know you won't do it. because you're not interested in what actually happened, but rather to go one a witch hunt, as i mentioned before. that means you are hunting an alleged witch, if you don't understand the reference, which you do, and are just trying to be clever. :smash: