Extra small condoms for 12 year-old boys go on sale in Switzerland

MrBishop

I do not see how what you quoted totally negates what I presented to you.

What you attempted to do is discount the proper use of condoms and education in the reduction of HIV/AIDS in Africa and the world and replace it by quoting someone who thinks that circumcision and reducing sex-partners alone saved all those people...when nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is that 800,000 people died because of a lack of education about HIV/AIDS, what causes it, how to avoid it and how to treat it ... and most of those got HIV/AIDS because they refused to use condoms because one pissant line in the Bible says that 'spilling one's seed' is EVIL.

Better to die than spill one's seed, eh.

Gotholic

What you attempted to do is discount the proper use of condoms and education in the reduction of HIV/AIDS in Africa and the world and replace it by quoting someone who thinks that circumcision and reducing sex-partners alone saved all those people...when nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is that 800,000 people died because of a lack of education about HIV/AIDS, what causes it, how to avoid it and how to treat it ... and most of those got HIV/AIDS because they refused to use condoms because one pissant line in the Bible says that 'spilling one's seed' is EVIL.

Better to die than spill one's seed, eh.

Convoluted logic...

Yeah, because it is better to ignore the fornication is a sin part, but to observe that contraception is a sin part. :rolleyes:

I will be back later to address the rest of your post.

valkyrie

Convoluted logic...

Yeah, because it is better to ignore the fornication is a sin part, but to observe that contraception is a sin part. :rolleyes:
Wait... did you just call your own mother a dirty whore? :eek: THAT IS NOT RIGHT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! She suffered with labor to bring you into this world!
:mad: You are very ungrateful. :mad:
:mad: You should rethink your stand on this subject. :mad:
:disgust2: Not nice... not nice at all. :disgust2:

2minkey

bootlicker
Which automatically makes it wrong?

the mores of a bunch of semi-nomadic goat fuckers 4000 years ago don't really apply so well to a (post)modern society.

automatically wrong? nope.

obviously wrong for us, now? yup.

oh, and gotholic, i'm about 15 years older than you.

Gotholic

Wait... did you just call your own mother a dirty whore? :eek: THAT IS NOT RIGHT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! She suffered with labor to bring you into this world!
:mad: You are very ungrateful. :mad:
:mad: You should rethink your stand on this subject. :mad:
:disgust2: Not nice... not nice at all. :disgust2:

Non sequitur.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
States need to quit requiring citizens from needing permits to exercis their rights.

2minkey

bootlicker
ha ha ha yeah i'm certain the white haired guys that wrote all that stuff about rights and all imagined a rifle in the home, not a glock 19 stuffed in yer pants on a crowded subway.

Winky

Assault Rifles to the fore!

and all the while I imagined they were thinking of:

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Well our freedoms are sure as hell being infringed now, so grab that Hi-Power and go onna rampage!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ha ha ha yeah i'm certain the white haired guys that wrote all that stuff about rights and all imagined a rifle in the home, not a glock 19 stuffed in yer pants on a crowded subway.

No muskets at the Ye Olde Barre?

Cerise

.....stuffed in yer pants on a crowded subway.

A blackpowder pistol stuffed in yer pantaloons' pocket?? ;)

p036661hz05.jpg

valkyrie

If you're old enough for sex, you're old enough for a gun.

Schools need t6o offer gun safety classes and CCW training.
You don't want sex ed in the schools but you want gun safety classes offered by the schools?
First, I think your gun safety class is a good idea as an elective, but not a requirement. Not everyone is going to have a gun.

But I still think sex ed should be a required lesson in a health class.

ResearchMonkey

Gun safety is as important as sex ed in a free society. Target practice could be an elective and Hogan's Alley should be an inter-district sport in high school.