Extremism?

Cerise

.... the laughably named "tea bagging parties" ;)

:rolleyes:

How queer.

Coming from the fruitcakes in the mainstream media the irony is overwhelming.

msnbctrioofhomosh.jpg

spike

:banana:

foxfanteapagen.jpg

Funny how you have selective memory loss when it comes to the left's Oamab election coverage. :shrug:

I have no memory loss at all. But thanks for proving that Fox was trying to stage this stupid crap. ;)

It's no surprise the left is so comfortable with the term they use it on national t.v. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

It's a funny term. Even funnier when the right tries to throw a party around it.

If You're Gonna Have Tea Bagging All Over the Country, You're Gonna Need A Dick Armey!

Nice!!! :rofl3:

catocom

Obama wants to follow in his Hero's footsteps, Lincoln.

Yeah, it's getting like Idiocracy in congress.

2minkey

bootlicker
Yeah, it's getting like Idiocracy in congress.

well, at least, then, congress is catching up to the precedents set by the white house and its moronic, cartoonish supporters over the past 8 years.

but hey, the morons are back, whining about taxes that their wage labor asses will never pay! yeah baby!!! and whining about debt that their hero created! oh, wait, massive debt is okay when republicans do it.

but now we got this guy in there, his name sounds all foreign, and we lost our shitcan jobs down at the pulp mill, so we're fucking angry!!!

*yawn*

for all the macho "freedom loving" bullshit americans spout, we are collectively some of the biggest pussies the universe has ever known.

stop whining, peoples, and grow some backbone.

catocom

this IS grassroots. Fox just happened to be the only network covering
it in a decent light.
Fox did then decide to make some shows out of it, but it wasn't them that started this.
It was the congress, and then both presidents signed off on it.

We had people that wouldn't even stand with some others, dem, and rep alike.
They did agree however on too much spending being do, and not enough prosecutions, and government buying into the markets.

catocom

well, at least, then, congress is catching up to the precedents set by the white house and its moronic, cartoonish supporters over the past 8 years.

but hey, the morons are back, whining about taxes that their wage labor asses will never pay! yeah baby!!! and whining about debt that their hero created! oh, wait, massive debt is okay when republicans do it.

but now we got this guy in there, his name sounds all foreign, and we lost our shitcan jobs down at the pulp mill, so we're fucking angry!!!

*yawn*

for all the macho "freedom loving" bullshit americans spout, we are collectively some of the biggest pussies the universe has ever known.

stop whining, peoples, and grow some backbone.

hey in all fairness some of us saw after the first 6 years, but it was too late.
Same with the deal now.
No Difference, except to expand Powers more.

and backbone is what this display is starting to show now.

MrBishop

They did agree however on too much spending being done
not enough prosecutions
government buying into the markets.
The first and last are related...the middle is something not being discussed right now...I'll get to that in a second.

A good chunk of the spending is being done in three places. 1) Rescuing the credit market and certain large businesses. 2) Military spending - most notably war-chest for Iraq and Afghanistan 3)Economy-recovery/shovel ready programs.

The GVT buying into the market
is related to the first item....but the alternative to that is the GVT giving away the money for free, with absolutely no controls on the companies as to how they spend that money. That'd be a friggin' nightmare. Hmmm... GM wants 32B$ - lets give it to'em and watch it trickle down into bonusses and new Lear jets. That'd go over real well. We've discussed it the rescuing of the markets before... the alternative is failed banks and people losing their shirts, along with their houses...retiries joining welfare because their life savings is now owned by some Chinese bank.

Military spending?
It's Unamerican to not want bigger guns for the Military... so nobody's talking about their budget. It's only about $1TRILLION/year all told. No big deal.

Economy-shovel-ready
- road maintenance, energy, buildings, infrastructure etc...it's needed, it's a quick influx to the market, gives people jobs and fixes shit...nothing to really complain about..but it's going to be complained about anyway...because it's "GVT Spending" and that's 'bad' - because it's 'our tax money'.

Pursuing the bankers/CEOs for fucking the market? - It'll come. A good chunk of these CEOs and CFOs are about to get their lives and their previous lives combed over by the IRS...and they don't know it yet. A good audit is like a good enema...it's bound to flush out the shit, and some of the little shits too :D

spike

this IS grassroots. Fox just happened to be the only network covering
it in a decent light.

Yeah, that's pretty funny.

Sorry cat. It was pimped by the Heartland Institute which is a right wing think tank and then heavily promoted by Fox.

http://www.heartland.org/

Fox did then decide to make some shows out of it, but it wasn't them that started this.

Right, Heartland then Fox just promoted the shit out of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIDkclNPaNk

2minkey

bootlicker
and backbone is what this display is starting to show now.

maybe that's your interpretation. but all i see is the ones that are going to pay the least taxes, and the ones that contribute the least to society in general, whining the loudest.

but golly, i want to fit in. i can be a teabagger too.

so let me just step into my regresso-matic, which will lop about 50 points off my IQ, make me shun new ideas and people any different from me, prompt me to incessantly pull a string to trigger a pre-recorded vocal response and take on several underage wives to keep chained up in my texas compound, and so on. gee, too bad all my first cousins are over 18.

catocom

only thing else I have to say atm is, get used to it.
You'll see a lot more, maybe if they don't, maybe even if they do stop the spending, until people understand and know more about the accountability.

MrBishop

only thing else I have to say atm is, get used to it.
You'll see a lot more, maybe if they don't, maybe even if they do stop the spending, until people understand and know more about the accountability.
That's why Obama is pushing the 'transparency of GVT' aspect of his presidency. The problem is that people either don't get it, or they've been brainwashed by the talking heads from all sides of the aisle
:glasses3: