Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Banned
This would be the second time I'm a victim of shitty admins on a forum.

Everyone else can talk shit & insult each other, but I do it once (in the safety of "THE REAL WORLD"!) and I get this?

Seems to me like some dickhead's gone power trippin.

I don't think I'll be coming back.

Inkara1

Oh, come on! Show a sense of humor! Gonz was just using his missed opportunity to be an asshat! ;)

Error

Banned
Like I said, it was sarcastic because you used the word I was made fun of for using. Can't take some sarcasm from me, but you can from everyone else? Grow up, pal.

Error

Banned
Oh, come on! Show a sense of humor! Gonz was just using his missed opportunity to be an asshat! ;)

A sense of humor? Wasn't I told that people were allowed to be shitty IN THE REAL WORLD, LAWL! But I wasn't even being shitty...twas sarcasm... like you'd do say.. among friends? Fuck you! Don't you dare, lol! That type of thing?

Geniuses, I swear.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't recall making fun of you for using that word. Irrelevant. You haven't been here long enough for anyone to know sarcasm from reality, with you. It looks personal to me.

Error

Banned
Yeah, well I'm sitting here correcting your mistake... and you're ignoring it. I'm glad you like to pick on me though... my absence after tonight will deprive you of that joy until some other younger girl joins this shithole.

Inkara1

I was the one that made fun of "lawl." It's not something that can be used in a serious discussion.

I was trying to make a joke out of you telling Gonz the only thing that ever makes him sad is a missed opportunity to be an asshat. I did think sending you to the KK for saying "fuck you" was a bit of a strange reason. I even used a ;) face.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Error said:
Wasn't I told that people were allowed to be shitty IN THE REAL WORLD
No.

Otherwise, please, stay. You'll be let out soon enough, assuming you don't continually make an asshat of yourself.

You need to read a lot of old posts. Get the feel of the people & the place. You've jumped to some conclusions & made yourself annoying.

Error

Banned
I did think sending you to the KK for saying "fuck you" was a bit of a strange reason. I even used a ;) face.

Yeah, it's a strange reason... he just doesn't like me so he's flexing his big ol muscles! Typical man, really.

And I do have a feel for the place, I've seen so much name calling and dirt slinging it's ridiculous... I made one sarcastic remark and you are being ridiculous.

Winky

we gotta young one cornered in the 'kiddie corner'

lets all have our way with er

butt lets lay off the rimjob stuff M’Kay?

I’ve had quite enough of that for one day

spank you very much

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Perhaps.

You'll find me one of the most allowing people on the board. However, given your few days here, you've managed to make a lot of snide remarks to many people. This, I found, to be rather personal & over the top.

Error

Banned
Oh god.

I MADE A LOT OF SNIDE REMARKS! TO MANY PEOPLE!

How many, would you say? Two? If that? I have no problem with anyone here but you. I've seen people say MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than I've ever even considered typing... and they're not in here, are they? Why not?

Winky

yeah I've been trying to get banned since
My Join Date: 5/09/04
and all I's been able to get was multiple trips to the
woodshed fer beatings and group therapy.

“My name is Winky and I’m a recovering asshat”.

Error

Banned
Maybe, Gonz, you should take a good long look at just about any of SnP's posts... they're one of the most insulting people I've ever seen... and they're not here... why not? Playing favorites, eh? Fuck this forum... just like the last... I didn't do anything wrong... you misunderstood my post and flipped your shit. And now, you'd never admit to being wrong, so I'm fucked. I'm not taking it though... as soon as I leave tonight, I won't be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.