Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Yeah, it's a strange reason... he just doesn't like me so he's flexing his big ol muscles! Typical man, really.

And yet you wonder why you ended up here.

Can it Oprah. Maybe this can replace having to wipe a baby's ass as the most stressful thing that's ever happened to you.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Maybe, Gonz, you should take a good long look at just about any of SnP's posts... they're one of the most insulting people I've ever seen... and they're not here... why not? Playing favorites, eh? Fuck this forum... just like the last... I didn't do anything wrong... you misunderstood my post and flipped your shit. And now, you'd never admit to being wrong, so I'm fucked. I'm not taking it though... as soon as I leave tonight, I won't be back.

And to think I was actually trying to be NICE to this'n...

Eh, screw it. My screen name says it all. Hers does too I guess.

unclehobart

You stated an opinion counter to her ideology... therefore it is automatically offensive. It must be the new math we've all heard about.

Inkara1

Lori mentioned a new concept to me, which makes sense. It's called "projecting" It's when, say, a guy is cheating on his wife, but keeps accusing her of cheating on him.

Perhaps this person (her myspace said her name is "Panda" but I don't think that would be her real name... otherwise, no wonder she had such a shitty social life in school) is doing some projecting of her own.

Inkara1

I know she would like you to think she's an innocent victim of persecution... but tha'ts not the truth either.

tonksy

I didn't mean to sound biased. It was easy for Error to say "Fuck you" to Gonz because she views him as deserving and it was easy for Gonz to Kiddie Korner Error because he feels the same about her.
However...a blatant "Fuck you" to a Mod will get your ass slammed in KK everytime no matter who you are unless the sarcasm is bleedin' obvious.

nodnod

I didn't mean to sound biased. It was easy for Error to say "Fuck you" to Gonz because she views him as deserving and it was easy for Gonz to Kiddie Korner Error because he feels the same about her.
However...a blatant "Fuck you" to a Mod will get your ass slammed in KK everytime no matter who you are unless the sarcasm is bleedin' obvious.

As long as saying fuck you to another member without sarcasm gets you the same result it's all good to me

spike

And I do have a feel for the place, I've seen so much name calling and dirt slinging it's ridiculous... I made one sarcastic remark and you are being ridiculous.

Yep, that's how it works. Insults can fly right and left from certain members (including Gonz) and are not tolerated from certain others. Wouldn't be the first time powers were abused.

I didn't see the remark in question but apparently you typed "Fuck you"? You can see that unclehobart said "Fuck you" to a member less than 2 weeks ago.

Don't expect consistency.

Winky

she got what she came for
ridicule, persecution rejection,
why would anyone (except from a position of ignorance)
program their children in such a way?

spike

she got what she came for
ridicule, persecution rejection,
why would anyone (except from a position of ignorance)
program their children in such a way?

See some people would see that as insulting. Were you looking for some persecution?

Status
Not open for further replies.