Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Banned
Can it Oprah. Maybe this can replace having to wipe a baby's ass as the most stressful thing that's ever happened to you.

Personal attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, if you could read you'd know it was not the baby I was a little freaked out about, and that that was only a minor issue that happened that DAY that that entire post was about.

Inkara1

And I did come back, before I get the "lol u rly left!@444"... I came to see if there was anything in the rules about how everyone should be treated fairly.

*sniff sniff* Smell that? Smells like bullshit to me.

BeardofPants

No, that's just my pizza gas....

So, can we move on already? Dramas all left by the wayside? Yes? No? Yes? No? .... Cake?

BeardofPants

FrontpageTopsyCake4.jpg

BlurOfSerenity

error, if you are a victim, it is only because you are your own worst enemy.

watch as i quit this thread sucessfully by actually never coming back to it!

Error

Banned
If I'm a victim of myself, it's because I thought some people could handle (or even comprehend) a joke.

Error

Banned
I should just like... flood the kk... just for something to do... but none of the threads will be irrelevant... like I just read posts elsewhere and reply to them one by one, each in its own thread... lol.... idk...I'm bored as hell.

Fuck you!

*watches someone claim I just personally attacked them omg*

Error

Banned
OMG I AM SO OFFENDED! HOW DAAAARE YOU SAY THE F WORD TO ME, YOU SCUM! IM BANISHING YOU! BECAUSE I AM GOD! OR AT LEAST I THINK I AM!

Error

Banned
NO IT WAS NOT! I INSIST ALL FOUL LANGUAGE IS A PERSONAL ATTACK AT ME! EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NO REASON TO ATTACK ME, YA SOOOO TOTALLY DID!!

Error

Banned
Dear god,

I am sorry. I will never say FUCK YOU! again. I know that it is a bad sin to say FUCK YOU! so I will not do it again. Please forgive my sin. I wish that you will bless me, oh Father, for I have said FUCK YOU! Wait, I just said it again, forgive that one too please father? Please grant me your forgiveness, for without it I shall shrivel up and die.

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.