Favorite board game?

tonksy

We just returned home from dinner at HomeLAN's where after we ate we retired for a lovely game of Rummikub, which Rob and I had never played before. I love the card game rummy so this was a natural. I need to procure it.

Besides that I love Scrabble, Upwords, and Balderdash. Ya'll?

JTP

We just returned home from dinner at HomeLAN's where after we ate we retired for a lovely game of Rummikub, which Rob and I had never played before. I love the card game rummy so this was a natural. I need to procure it.

Besides that I love Scrabble, Upwords, and Balderdash. Ya'll?

CHESS!

JTP

Or should that be Dodominoes count...as he pulls out the corkscrew and 3rd bottle of Merlot...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I LOVE Candyland! I have the VHS game (it's at my mom's house)!

I also love scrabble, monopoly, clue, sorry.

Inkara1

I grew up playing Yahtzee, making the score sheets on sheets of binder paper instead of the official score sheets, so we could fit 12 or so games on one piece of paper for a lot less money than the official sheets that had six games per sheet.

Professur

Where exactly does the board come in playing Yahtzee?

Speaking of HL's entertainment value, I picked up a Farkle set for V2.0 this year. Now it's been inflicted on everyone.

chcr

Too cute for words

Good question. I like Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit (I'm really good at that one), Risk and chess. Note that I haven't really played chess seriously since college. Re non-board games (i.e. Yahtzee) I enjoy Yahtzee and Pigmania.

MrBishop

On the more 'old' style board game, I'd say Chess, Chinese checkers, Go, and Avalone.

Mid to new games - Diplomacy, Supremacy, & Risk

JTP

Speaking of HL's entertainment value, I picked up a Farkle set for V2.0 this year. Now it's been inflicted on everyone.

Know farkle the dice game. What is v2.0?