First Legal Drink

BlurOfSerenity

lol, whereas i, on the other hand, order bloody maries and use my celery stalk like a spoon to eat it like soup! and then eat the celery :)

tonksy

That foliage is an herb that infuses the liquor (white rum and lime in the case of mojito and bourbon in the case of a mint julep) and simple syrup with a sweet earthy flavor. I love mint. Good for you breath too.

chcr

Too cute for words
Tequila sunrises are good. Any rum drink but a lot of those are fruit drinks. A glass of good wine (ask the bartender to recommend something). I prefer white to red for drinking by itself but that's a personal thing. Your mileage may vary.

Beer is always a wise choice. ;)

A.B.Normal

Tequila sunrises are good. Any rum drink but a lot of those are fruit drinks. A glass of good wine (ask the bartender to recommend something). I prefer white to red for drinking by itself but that's a personal thing. Your mileage may vary.

Beer is always a wise choice. ;)

I can't drink wine no matter what the quality ,instant vomit mode.I can however drink straight vodka,ice cold is better ,but even room temp will do.My first legal drink would have been beer.

chcr

Too cute for words
I can't drink wine no matter what the quality ,instant vomit mode.I can however drink straight vodka,ice cold is better ,but even room temp will do.My first legal drink would have been beer.

If I could remember it I'm pretty sure mine was.

I really enjoy a good glass of wine though.

Brandy is good too but I think fleur wouldn't like the alcohol flavor.

MrBishop

Cuba Libré - Rum n' coke, that is.

That's most likely what my first legal drink was...either that or a beer at the local drink'N'purge. The Peel Pub :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That foliage is an herb that infuses the liquor (white rum and lime in the case of mojito and bourbon in the case of a mint julep) and simple syrup with a sweet earthy flavor. I love mint. Good for you breath too.
Paul makes fantastic mojitos!

anyway, I vote for something special. Daquiri or Pina Colada or Mojito or somethin.

ClarabellaUK

No sh**t!!!

All the time i was thinking it was cabbage!

Not!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I love Tequila Sunrise, Cosmopolitans (although those have vodka), margaritas, vodka with water and barlime (mmmm tastes like a popsicle, but again with vodka obviously), amaretto and coke, chocolate martinis (but again, vodka), I've never had a belini but I hear good things.

tonksy

They were originally served over crushed ice, I believe...after the advent of the blender they became, well, blended.

tonksy

Actually:

1 1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz premium triple sec or Cointreau
1 oz lime juice

Rum the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice, and dip in salt. Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into the glass

...but yeah...the mix is basically the last 2 ingredients in one bottle.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My first true purchased drink was rum and cider. My first drink was 12yo scotch and soda. My dad was a fan of Johnny Walker...:shrug:...I still remember getting busted, and then nothing for a few days afterward...Never touched his scotch again. ;)