For the girls...

unclehobart

Thats some pretty floppy sloppy ass hair for a Marine. It doesn't scream out 'motivated' to me.

[yelling]Are you quitting on me?! Well, are you?! Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo![/yelling]

MitchSchaft

:)

Attachment(s):

dscf0009.jpg, 110.34kb

24_1032231870.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
A sailor in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a MARINE joke?''

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?''

The sailor says, ''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''

Jeslek

Banned
A Sailor is relieving himself in the head when a Marine walks in and steps up to the urinal beside him.

After a few seconds the Sailor finishes, shakes, zips and walks over to the sink to wash his hands. The Marine also finishes, zips-up, and walks to the door.

Just then the Sailor says, "Hey Marine! When I was in boot camp, they taught us to wash our hands when we finished!"

The Marine looks at the Sailor and says, "When I was in boot camp, they told me not to piss on my hands."

unclehobart

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker who just signed his own death warrant?

Jeslek

Banned
Stand by when you hear the five Most Dangerous Things in the Marine Corps:

- A Private saying, "I learned this in Basic Training..."
- A Sergeant saying, "Trust me, sir..."
- A Second Lieutenant saying, "Based on my experience..."
- A Captain saying, "I was just thinking..."
- A Sergeant Major chuckling, "Watch this shit..."

:rofl2:

MuFu

:headbang:

Edit - Hmm... I can see 4 pics in this post right now, weird. Going for the world record number of edit...

Edit - ok, sorted. Only took 9 goes, hehe.[/i][/size]

Attachment(s):

..jpg, 13.73kb

146_1032232930.jpg