Forced Volenteering!

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by paul_valaru, Feb 21, 2008.

1. paul_valaru

paul_valaru 100% Pure Canadian Beef

credit for hugging people, all I get is arrested.

2. SouthernN'Proud

SouthernN'Proud Southern Discomfort

WalMart pays you to group hug your co-workers? Wow.

You guess a lot of things it seems. Most of 'em turn out to be wrong. I manage to stay busy enough that I don't have time to lay hands on my co-workers. I also moonlight, and as yet I haven't found myself with enough time to start grabbing them either. Maybe I need to attend time management classes...or maybe I need a less challenging job. Like self checkout monitoring.

Then again, even though it's been years since I set foot inside a WM, I don't recall seeing anyone there I'd have any particular interest in touching.

3. paul_valaru

paul_valaru 100% Pure Canadian Beef

hey, if you have a beef with the guy argue with the guy, some nice normal people work at walmart. My mother for one example, manages a department, collects a paycheque, no hugging (I hope)

4. Inkara1

Inkara1 Well-Known Member

I don't think Lori goes around hugging her co-workers either.

5. Nixy

Nixy Elimi-nistrator Staff Member

I have hugged some of my co-workers...but they're also my friends...that's what happens when you work in an office of 6 people and carpool with one of them everyday. We had some drunken good-bye hugs after our Christmas party which was the night before we all left for our respective holiday destinations. I don't think that makes me weird.

That said, when I worked in the bigger office in Toronto I wasn't really friends outside of work with any of them and I also never hugged any of them.

6. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

people in toronto are a little stand-offish. and i like it.

7. jimpeel

jimpeel Well-Known Member

8. jimpeel

First of all, there are no "group hugs". You conjured that up in your fertile little mind. You are still creeped out by that aren't you? Must be something in your dark past that hugs bring out of that little corner where you keep it hidden.

Maybe you are right. You could use a real job like monitoring the self check outs at the local Winn Dixie. It would build character.

9. PT

PT Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite

God bless America. 50 Hours of community service for each of you, just for being assholes...

I really hope they let me be a judge someday.

10. jimpeel

He is creeped out by the thought of entering a Wal-Mart. Something to do with past regressive events.

11. jimpeel

All that means is that you are secure and that you care about other people enough to try to pass on some of your good feelings to them through the simple act of hugging.

Of course, SnP believes in none of the above.

12. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

hugs are for pussies.

13. jimpeel

Aren't they kinda small to hug? I mean I've squeezed a few in my time ... but hugging? Or do you mean ... you know ... cats?

14. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

i'm sorry.... those are for quick but subtle repetitive tongue movements... er, um... yeah...

15. jimpeel

Yeah but their tongues are rough like sandpaper. You are speaking of cats, aren't you?

16. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

maybe. i get confused sometimes. real confused.

17. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

Hugs get pussy

18. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

not the kind i like...

19. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

wrong kind of hugs or incorrect pussy?

20. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice to see a serious thread take a silly turn for once.

Hugs rock. Especially when guys get them from girls, no? When else is a woman other than your significant other going to mash their breasts against you?

If I ever meet any of you, I'll grace you with a breast mashing. I give good hug, as I'm sure most of the women here do.