Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winky

Timothy was a domestic terrorist.

So what you are saying here is you don't cair
and the next time it occurs you don't cair how or why it happened.
You'll just be sad that people were the victims of what is clearly terrorist violence?
Don't make no sense to me but what ever floats your boat.

MrBishop

Re: Timothy was a domestic terrorist.

So what you are saying here is you don't cair
and the next time it occurs you don't cair how or why it happened.
You'll just be sad that people were the victims of what is clearly terrorist violence?
Don't make no sense to me but what ever floats your boat.

Pst...is Mr.Orlando Shooter clearly a terrorist too?

That's two in two days....both caught alive. Lets hear'em squawk forst, eh.

Cerise

PC gone wild!
that's the only reason I can come up with, for this guy being left in the
field of military psychiatrist, when he was mentally ill himself.:grumpy:

anybody got any other theories?

He's the poster boy for PC logic. We have to be sennnnnnsitive. He was flipping out, but it would've been considered racist to remove him from his position.

Cerise

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/fort-hood-shooter-maj-nidal-malik-hasan-calm/story?id=9012995

The massacre ended when Hasan was shot several times by a civilian security guard. Hasan survived the shootout, but ABC News has learned that he has been left paralyzed by his injuries. He is on a ventilator in critical condition, but is expected to live.

Cone said Sgt. Kimberly Munley exchanged gunfire with Hasan and shot him four times despite being shot herself, putting a stop to the carnage.

"She was quite effective, one of our most impressive young policemen," Cone said. "She walked up and basically engaged him. I think, certainly, this could've been far worse."

Yes, he was stopped by a woman. A brave American woman.

Woman-hero-Fort-Hood.jpg

spike

Spike you need to show where the biblical verses of smite are taught as a form activism for Chriatians. Then you would need to show where Americans are being killed by these Christians to make the point you wish to make. I suppose there are those like reverend wright who promote hatred and division, but I don't really see him as a man of God.

I imagine that you would like to ignore the christian churches like Phelp's and the churches that encourage murdering abortion docs and the ones that persecute witches. You don't consider them "men of god" maybe.

Most muslims to not consider murderers men of god either.

Son of sam listened to a golden retriever, it doesn't mean the dog really meant it like that. It means he was mentally ill.

Yes the guy at Fort Hood was mentally ill too.

I've seen your understanding of mental illness, having one doesn't quite qualify you as an expert.

Your usual childish trolling.

What you keep showing is simply your lack of understanding about religions in general.

You keep showing that you are blissfully aware of what is actually contained in the bible. Yes, most christians don't follow the teachings of the bible. As most muslims don't preach violence.

Winky

Who would Jesus shoot?

A Muslim shoots up a buncha Christians
and it’s all the Christians fault la la la la la la BLAH

catocom

PC gone wild!
that's the only reason I can come up with, for this guy being left in the
field of military psychiatrist, when he was mentally ill himself.:grumpy:

anybody got any other theories?

only one response? Really?:hmm:
I think it seems a fair question.
Anybody else?

Seems there need be a review of some practices/policies.
I mean good grief, they were going to ship this guy over the the war area. WTF?

spike

Re: Who would Jesus shoot?

A Muslim shoots up a buncha Christians
and it’s all the Christians fault la la la la la la BLAH

I didn't see anything that said all those that were shot were christians or where anyone was blaming christians.

You didn't just make that up did you?

Winky

Multiculturalism at it's finest!

Oh yeah that's gotta be it!!
Great reason to keep a batshit Krazy psychiatrist around!
C'Mon dude now you are just making yerself look silly!

Cerise

He should've been investigated at those first "outlandish" comments.

The man suspected of a deadly rampage Thursday at Fort Hood was a military psychiatrist whose had turned against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but was about to be sent overseas, his cousin told Fox News.

Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, wanted to be released from the military before he was set to be deployed overseas, and he even had hired a military lawyer to assist his efforts, according to the cousin, Nader Hasan.

Hasan, who was born and raised in Virginia and graduated from Virginia Tech University, turned against the wars after hearing the stories of those who came back from Afghanistan and Iraq, Nader Hasan said.

A former Fort Hood colleague of the shooter said Hasan would frequently make "outlandish" comments.

"He said maybe Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressor," retired Col. Terry Lee told Fox News. "At first we thought he meant help the armed forces, but apparently that wasn't the case. Other times he would make comments we shouldn't be in the war in the first place."

Hasan had been optimistic that President Obama would start pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, Lee said, but when that didn't happen as quickly as he hoped, Hasan became angry.

"He was sort of a loner and kept to himself," Lee told Fox News. "He didn't socialize a lot with officers off duty or on duty."

spike

Re: Multiculturalism at it's finest!

Oh yeah that's gotta be it!!
Great reason to keep a batshit Krazy psychiatrist around!
C'Mon dude now you are just making yerself look silly!

cat was looking for guesses as to why this guy was still around. You look silly when you discourage answers to his question.

Maybe the guy was good at his job. He had just been promoted recently.

Winky

thick as a brick

Do you know anything about his personnel record
of problems and reprimands ?
(hint it’s been all over the news)
And NO Cat was NOT asking a question of you
he was trying to point something out to you! sheesh

Are you are denser than Neutron star material?

See, I’m not asking you a question there Homey.

spike

Re: thick as a brick

Do you know anything about his personnel record
of problems and reprimands ?
(hint it’s been all over the news)

Yes.

And NO Cat was NOT asking a question of you

Actually he was. "anybody got any other theories?"

How dense do you have to be to not see that as a request for other theories? (hint it's right in the sentence).

Mirlyn

it ain't the end, if you say you agree with that part...is it?

It is the end....of this shit-slinging thread. Crazy ass dude, who in my opinion is on the same level as Harris, Klebold, McVeigh, Cho, etc, commits a selfish inexcusable act. Point fingers at whatever you need to blame, if you have to. These soldiers gave their lives before giving their lives for their country. Case closed.

If anything, there's slight relief that the guy survived. Relief in that in the end, justice shall be served and the families can have closure.

Wait a minute...that last guy, Cho, went to VT too! ZOMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.