Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

Really? Still trying to work Obama into this? That's some severe ODS right there.
*piss2*
obamaraghead.jpg

spike

Kenyan born Obama? :rofl3:

I did kinda figure you for a conspiracy/tin foil hat guy.

Bruce Lee murdered 26 people. The Flint Journal article says "Bible reading was his only consolations" and he quoted the bible saying "Matthew 6, verse 24 no servant can be a serve of two masters."

God be praised!

ResearchMonkey

Christians actively practice old testament and promote violence against the American heathens.
Spike you need to show where the biblical verses of smite are taught as a form activism for Chriatians. Then you would need to show where Americans are being killed by these Christians to make the point you wish to make. I suppose there are those like reverend wright who promote hatred and division, but I don't really see him as a man of God.

Son of sam listened to a golden retriever, it doesn't mean the dog really meant it like that. It means he was mentally ill. I've seen your understanding of mental illness, having one doesn't quite qualify you as an expert.

Islam and Imams often proselytize the destruction and death to the infidels in/of the great evil.

What you keep showing is simply your lack of understanding about religions in general. You expect us to believe that Christians gather in churches and plan ways to kill abortion doctors, it simply isn't the same by any measure.

ResearchMonkey

Originally Posted by mujahid_moonsighter said:
reports now are saying that the shooter was a convert(revert) to Islam, a Major(officer) in the army

Allahu akbar insha Allah he be shaheed, what a brave mujahid
I'm sure the other Muslim members of the US military will be thrilled to hear this.

He was brave indeed, and I'm sure he's now rolling in a sea of arms and legs, as promised. Hey, I might like that deal myself, especially if I've spent years never having sex. Kind of a good motivator, wouldn't you say? Almost as if it were designed that way.

But anyway, a brave and honorable mujahid indeed. I'm sure he was perfectly OK with the treachery of taking the military oath of service, training with other loyal Americans, and then turning his guns on them. But the good thing is that it shows the world how clever Muslims are.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/296147-post18.html

nidalmalikhasanobamamyp.png

MrBishop

HERE’S THE TEST

1. In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40​

Pst..sirhan sirhan was never a muslim. He started off as a christian, then moved on to baptist and eventually seventh-day adventists. DOn't let the name - and the internet - fool you.

Cerise

Even obama's hometown TV station turns against him:

Obama's Frightening Insensitivity Following Shooting

Updated 9:18 AM CST, Fri, Nov 6, 2009

President Obama didn't wait long after Tuesday's devastating elections to give critics another reason to question his leadership, but this time the subject matter was more grim than a pair of governorships.

After news broke out of the shooting at the Fort Hood Army post in Texas, the nation watched in horror as the toll of dead and injured climbed. The White House was notified immediately and by late afternoon, word went out that the president would speak about the incident prior to a previously scheduled appearance. At about 5 p.m., cable stations went to the president. The situation called for not only his trademark eloquence, but also grace and perspective.

But instead of a somber chief executive offering reassuring words and expressions of sympathy and compassion, viewers saw a wildly disconnected and inappropriately light president making introductory remarks. At the event, a Tribal Nations Conference hosted by the Department of Interior's Bureau of Indian affairs, the president thanked various staffers and offered a "shout-out" to "Dr. Joe Medicine Crow -- that Congressional Medal of Honor winner." Three minutes in, the president spoke about the shooting, in measured and appropriate terms. Who is advising him?

By the way, barry, one doesn't "win" The Congressional Medal of Honor.
There is no contest. The medal is an "award" and the military person receiving it is called a "recipient!" :rolleyes:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
i personally dont care what the shooters name/s are/were. i personally dont care what god if any they followed. i personally dont care what obamas reaction to it was, or much of anything else that he reads. and i most assuredly dont care if the responsible party/s had a ''reason'' or not

i care about the wounded, the killed, their families

i also care deeply about making damn sure this cant ever happen again

Best post in this entire trainwreck of a thread, including my own.

catocom

PC gone wild!
that's the only reason I can come up with, for this guy being left in the
field of military psychiatrist, when he was mentally ill himself.:grumpy:

anybody got any other theories?

Mirlyn

H2O boy said:
i personally dont care what the shooters name/s are/were. i personally dont care what god if any they followed. i personally dont care what obamas reaction to it was, or much of anything else that he reads. and i most assuredly dont care if the responsible party/s had a ''reason'' or not

i care about the wounded, the killed, their families

i also care deeply about making damn sure this cant ever happen again
Best post in this entire trainwreck of a thread, including my own.

TEH END.

Status
Not open for further replies.