Fort Hood shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

n65676012148012827787.jpg

spike

Right.

You can't even quote one of them, can you?

I quoted a ton of them. But here's one for you...

Psalm 149:5-9

5 Let the godly celebrate in triumphal glory;
let them shout for joy on their beds. (A)

6 Let the exaltation of God be in their mouths [a]
and a two-edged sword in their hands, (B)

7 inflicting vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples, (C)

8 binding their kings with chains
and their dignitaries with iron shackles, (D)

9 carrying out the judgment decreed against them.
This honor is for all His godly people. (E)
Hallelujah!

ResearchMonkey

You made that up. Crazy christians do kill people though.

You can't help but resort to childish name calling and trolling when you get owned.

LMAO, you go quoting shit, but you cannot show how it is applied in the real world. I can't help it if you don't jack about Christianity.

Although i can show you where Muslims preach and act on violenace every single day.

Your progerssive liberal and proud of it. -- Its just about as nasty of thing as I would call someone.

Try and stay on topic son, were talking about Muslim extremist who killed a dozen US Troops at military base for the glory of Allah.

Cerise

I quoted a ton of them. But here's one for you...

Psalm 149:5-9

5 Let the godly celebrate in triumphal glory;
let them shout for joy on their beds. (A)

6 Let the exaltation of God be in their mouths [a]
and a two-edged sword in their hands, (B)

7 inflicting vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples, (C)

8 binding their kings with chains
and their dignitaries with iron shackles, (D)

9 carrying out the judgment decreed against them.
This honor is for all His godly people. (E)
Hallelujah!

Oh, sorry. Try again.

Sura (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Sura (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’”

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."

Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

spike

LMAO, you go quoting shit, but you cannot show how it is applied in the real world.

Like this?

I'm sorry that you're not familiar with what is in the christian bible.

Your progerssive liberal and proud of it.

Thank you. That's quite a compliment.

Try and stay on topic son, were talking about Muslim extremist who killed a dozen US Troops at military base for the glory of Allah.

I am on topic boy. We're talking about you taking a tragedy by a disturbed individual and trying to turn it into justification for your bigotry against all muslims.

ResearchMonkey

Wow witch hunting, someone goofed the floof because that aint very christian. I denounce that for all the Christians I know.

Yeah, right now I'm pissed at the entire Muslim religion. I want those Mohammed-pedophile worshiping fuckers to denounce the violence, to take a proactive role in making uncool to kill for allah. ---but maybe they can't becase it IS so much a part of the religion.

1255984794776.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.