Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
kuulani said:
LastLegionary said:
*whistles to the undead relatives staring at him in the darkness under the moon* :D

Well, the sun's still up here ... so you're not phreakin me out yet :p
The sun is down here... just pretend I'm standing next to you in the moonlight, holding your hand, and whistling to the dead relatives staring at us wondering why we are whistling at them. *whistles*

kuulani

nalani said:
11. No taking bananas to the beach when you plan to fish.

-I forget where this comes from but it has to do with you not being able to catch any fish ... ku'u, do you recall where this came from?

I know it's bad luck to dream about bananas or to take them fishing ... I'm thinking maybe it's because the trunk of the tree is hollow and weak, which has a negative connotation, but I don't know for sure ... :shrug:

kuulani

LastLegionary said:
Well, the sun's still up here ... so you're not phreakin me out yet :p
The sun is down here... just pretend I'm standing next to you in the moonlight, holding your hand, and whistling to the dead relatives staring at us wondering why we are whistling at them. *whistles*

'kay, you're pushing it *chickenskin/goosebumps*
shall i bitchslap you now?

but if you're not whistling, hold me as long as you like under the full moon ;)

Jeslek

Banned
:D Can I hold both of you? I've never been to Hawaii... standing there, on the beach, under the crescent shaped moon, under the palm trees, with a slight breeze coming up, hearing the waves break up on the rocks, crickets chirping away, holding both of you...