friday night at home (kicks feet up)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
According to their site, yes. I might try pouring some gold into a small bottle and put it in the freezer, I don't expect much of a change really.

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
According to their site, yes. I might try pouring some gold into a small bottle and put it in the freezer, I don't expect much of a change really.
I've had Stoli that way and vodka of course (with blintzes).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
If the girl in the picture wasn't lifting her shirt up to display her stomach, she would be undecided. However, she is, so I put her in the former category.

I'm smart. If I had a body like that I'd show it off too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
Many of my friends are into drinking, but I'm not.

Looking back at my previous drinking habits I get scared that my brother has started drinking...man, I know why there's a drinking age now...*sigh* I was so stupid.

browneyedMAC

Nixy said:
Sure why not?

Do you think Monica's stupid because she posted a pic of her midriff?

give you credit nixy...even if i had the body, don't think i could do it...would feel stupid knowing my dad, brother, etc. could run across that in cyberspace some day....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
give you credit nixy...even if i had the body, don't think i could do it...would feel stupid knowing my dad, brother, etc. could run across that in cyberspace some day....

It's just a tummy...

Altron

Yeah, but then it's just ass, then it's just boobs, then next thing you know, you're having a threesome with a horse and a transsexual.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
Yeah, but then it's just ass, then it's just boobs, then next thing you know, you're having a threesome with a horse and a transsexual.

It's acceptable to walk down the street with ones stomach showing...it has been for quite some time. It is not acceptable to walk down the street with ones breasts or ass showing.

Luis G

Staff member
It is on some countries, and seriously I see nothing wrong with it. Just because someone likes to show off what he/she got doesn't mean he/she is stupid and retarded.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
It is on some countries, and seriously I see nothing wrong with it. Just because someone likes to show off what he/she got doesn't mean he/she is stupid and retarded.

Where is it acceptable for a woman to walk down the street topless??

It's LEGAL in Toronto but it's not accepted.

Kruz

Nixy said:
It's acceptable to walk down the street with ones stomach showing...it has been for quite some time. It is not acceptable to walk down the street with ones breasts or ass showing.
and the ones who are ... are not the ones who should be.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
I'm sorry to have offended you so, Nixy.

So, does this mean we get pictures of your belly? :grinyes:

ahahahahaha I said IF I had a belly like hers

Luis G

Staff member
Nixy said:
Where is it acceptable for a woman to walk down the street topless??

It's LEGAL in Toronto but it's not accepted.

Africa?, but I doubt such communities have streets :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
Africa?, but I doubt such communities have streets :shrug:

See, so you have nowhere that it's acceptable to walk down the street topless, I win :p

Altron

I really need to work on thinking things out before posting them. This is like the bazillionth time in a row that I've made some sort of dumb comment, gotten called on it, and ended up agreeing with the person who said it was a dumb comment.