friday night at home (kicks feet up)

browneyedMAC

Nixy said:
It started summer of 2004...the montreal crew hosted a weekend BBQ extravanganza. In 2005 and 2006 the Atlanta crew played host. It's a competition between Prof's cottage and SnP's rebel roost for Summer 2007. I can't decide which I'd prefer...Prof's cottage would be a shorter trip and would mean more time to hang out and less time travelling for me but I'd love to go down South too...and Prof won't be there prolly if it's at SnP's but some people who would probably go to SnP's won't go to Prof's...I'm undecided.

that is truly too cool....

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
Crash course... is that what you'd call a Tony Stewart driving school?
If you hit them on purpose, is that still crashing or is it bumper cars?

Altron

I just watched a movie on the free HBO, while going through my usual "I'm a dork, why am I at home on a FRIDAY NIGHT?!?!!?!" crisis.

I mean, I've kinda got a reason, since my aunt is coming down to visist and I need to be home when she gets here, and my parents are out, but I still feel like a complete nerd.

Then of course we get into the whole rant...

And it's completely pathetic that 90% of my contact with my best friend is like ICQ.

chcr

Too cute for words
Altron said:
I still feel like a complete nerd.
Remember, Bill Gates is a complete nerd too. ;)

So am I but I didn't figure you'd find that so encouraging. :lol:

Edit: I am, however, a nerd with a frosty beer and some cool tunes going.

browneyedMAC

Altron said:
I just watched a movie on the free HBO, while going through my usual "I'm a dork, why am I at home on a FRIDAY NIGHT?!?!!?!" crisis.

I mean, I've kinda got a reason, since my aunt is coming down to visist and I need to be home when she gets here, and my parents are out, but I still feel like a complete nerd.

Then of course we get into the whole rant...

And it's completely pathetic that 90% of my contact with my best friend is like ICQ.

where ya been all night, we've already decided friday night's a good night to stay in....no reason necessary!!

browneyedMAC

chcr said:

frosty beer? if you got a jack & coke stashed anywhere, you'll have made a friend for life...

Altron

Kruz actually referred me here in Fall '02, from another forum that we were both members at. I was an immature spammer so he thought that I would fit right in.

chcr, I would never want to be Bill Gates. He's a nerd.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:

I got good tunes but no alcohol...tomorrow night it drinking night. I am anxious for the sweet nectar to cross my lips.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:

Uh, there is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Do you SEE some of the woman who are with the nerds of the world?

20050918-i-love-nerds-girl.jpg

Altron

Nixy said:
Uh, there is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Do you SEE some of the woman who are with the nerds of the world?

20050918-i-love-nerds-girl.jpg

Erm, what's the point of a good body if there's nobody home upstairs?

Kruz

Altron said:
Kruz actually referred me here in Fall '02, from another forum that we were both members at. I was an immature spammer so he thought that I would fit right in.

And I Think I hold the record for being the longest active member with the fewest posts...:)

chcr

Too cute for words
browneyedMAC said:
frosty beer? if you got a jack & coke stashed anywhere, you'll have made a friend for life...
Don't keep any Jack Daniels (for all that it's less than an hour to the distillery). Got some Bushmill's but if you mix coke with it we're going to have a fight. If you have to buffer your whisky then it probably wasn't very good whisky to begin with.