friday night at home (kicks feet up)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
And I'm kinda backwards to everyone else...I started out with a shorter screenname (Nix) but a few people lengthened my name and started calling me Nixy so I switched it...and now some people call me Nix for short :D

browneyedMAC

Nixy said:
I always type "unc" but I can't bring myself to say it out loud if I'm ever talking about you (which other than the Montreal BBQ has probably only been when I talk to Prof on the phone)...I think it sounds funny when I say it outloud.

wow....so some of you have been hanging out for quite a while huh? that's cool!!

Inkara1

I've known some of these people online since mid-2000. I doubt I'd have made the trip to Atlanta each of the last two summers if I hadn't known them so long.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
wow....so some of you have been hanging out for quite a while huh? that's cool!!

Over 6 years for me with some of these folks.

I believe I started chatting with Unc and Prof near the beginning...Inky wasn't too far behind. Tonks came later but that doesn't mean I love her any less.

browneyedMAC

Inkara1 said:
I've known some of these people online since mid-2000. I doubt I'd have made the trip to Atlanta each of the last two summers if I hadn't known them so long.

do y'all have a convention each summer??

tonksy

I've been around since...2003 some time. Unclehobart and I have been shacked up since Feb 2004.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
do y'all have a convention each summer??

It started summer of 2004...the montreal crew hosted a weekend BBQ extravanganza. In 2005 and 2006 the Atlanta crew played host. It's a competition between Prof's cottage and SnP's rebel roost for Summer 2007. I can't decide which I'd prefer...Prof's cottage would be a shorter trip and would mean more time to hang out and less time travelling for me but I'd love to go down South too...and Prof won't be there prolly if it's at SnP's but some people who would probably go to SnP's won't go to Prof's...I'm undecided.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Thankfully, the fine folks at Tia Juana's and at Rubio's Burrito Bar know enough English for me to get by.

Not in Manhattan Beach