friday night at home (kicks feet up)

unclehobart

Luis taught me to say: ¿Te gustaría comprarme a mi madre? es virgen

(would you like to buy my mother? She's a virgin.)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Luis taught me to say: ¿Te gustaría comprarme a mi madre? es virgen

(would you like to buy my mother? She's a virgin.)

I find this so hilariously funny right now...my eyes ...they water from the laughter.

browneyedMAC

ok...a little off topic (pardon the pun) ...but i have a question... what is up with the little green boxes at the top right corner of our posts??

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
ok...a little off topic (pardon the pun) ...but i have a question... what is up with the little green boxes at the top right corner of our posts??

They're karma

Inkara1

Karma... if someone likes a post of yours, or they want to say "hey" in a special way, they can give you good karma for it. If they don't like it, they can give you bad karma. Bad karma is very rarely given out here, unless the post is SO bad.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If you go into your user CP (there is a link in the bar at the top of the page) you can see who's given you karma, and what they said and if it was good (green) or bad (red) or neutral (grey) Neutral is given when someone tries to give you karma but their overall karma is negative or they don't have karma giving power (haven't been here long enough or don't have enough posts).

You can also see karma you've given. To give karma you click on the little scales at the top of the post on the right side.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I'm informal. Just call me unc.

I always type "unc" but I can't bring myself to say it out loud if I'm ever talking about you (which other than the Montreal BBQ has probably only been when I talk to Prof on the phone)...I think it sounds funny when I say it outloud.