Friends?

greenfreak

Yes :laugh: that was a funny one. The one I really liked was when they made a 'fort' in the middle of the living room. Joey is probably the funniest one in my opinion.

nalani

Originally posted by greenfreak
Ross' mother had given him his grandmother's engagement ring to give to Rachel but Ross refused to do it and said that they weren't getting married. It fell out of Ross' coat while Joey was getting something (after allaying Rachel's fears about being alone-he said he would always be there for her) and he kneeled down to pick it up and then turned and looked at Rachel and she said, "OK".

I'm confused... Rachel said ok to Ross? As in "ok, I understand you won't marry me?"

they CAN'T form a relationship between Joey and Rachel .. it's just ..unnatural ... *shudder*...

I think they should just get rid of them and have another show called "Board Friends" .. based on us! And the whole time, during the entire epidose, people have to read our posts ... see? It also promotes literacy! Hey .. I think I'm on to something .. think someone in LA will listen to that idea? Maybe I should seek someone out when I'm up there ...

greenfreak

LOL great idea Na!!

Rachel said Ok to Joey because she thought he was proposing to her. In reality, he was only looking at the engagement ring with this surprised look on his face and just turned to look at her. She took his look to mean that he was hopeful that she would say yes... :eek: