funny billboards

Rose

tips.jpg

privates.jpg

Pandora

ah yes... pardon my stupidity...
i had just seen those on dribble glass...
i didnt really look too closely at the picture...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OMG I love the first one!

My mom and I were out looking at rings last week (for HER people! for HER! she is looking to buy herself a very specific ring on what woudl be her 25th wedding anniversary) and we said something about "diamond" and the lady said "these are cubic zirconia" and I said to my mom...imagine getting proposed to with this BEAUTIFUL ring that the guy says is real and a few years after the marriage going to get it appraised and beign told it's Zirconia!!!" and she laughed and I said "Someone would be in BIG TIME trouble" hahaha

Mare

:rofl4: (Dude, forgot our slogan...seen a picture of a hippie guy holding a sign on the roadside saying: "Need Cash For Weed", reminds me of that..)

HomeLAN

Nixy said:
OMG I love the first one!

My mom and I were out looking at rings last week (for HER people! for HER! she is looking to buy herself a very specific ring on what woudl be her 25th wedding anniversary) and we said something about "diamond" and the lady said "these are cubic zirconia" and I said to my mom...imagine getting proposed to with this BEAUTIFUL ring that the guy says is real and a few years after the marriage going to get it appraised and beign told it's Zirconia!!!" and she laughed and I said "Someone would be in BIG TIME trouble" hahaha

That would be why I set the upper spending limit and took her shopping. Makes damn well sure she gets what she wants.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
That would be why I set the upper spending limit and took her shopping. Makes damn well sure she gets what she wants.

ooooh I'll be having none of that!! The boy already knows what I want and I never did tell him!! He just figured it out!!

I just figure if a guy is trying to pull of zirconia as diamond then he deserves his ass kicked! If he can't AFFORD diamond then be HONEST about it atleast! Imagine starting a marriage off on a lie!! And if he CAN afford diamond (I saw some nice rings for less than a grand) and is to cheap and get zirconia instead and if just trying to cover his ass then...well...*punches fist in hand*

tonksy

who cares what the stone is as long as the ring is pretty, lasts the test of time, and doesn't turn your finger funny colors? putting a price tag on a symbol of love is awful...materialistic....but on the other hand i agree with nix, if you lie about the ring you're an asshole to begin with.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
putting a price tag on a symbol of love is awful...materialistic....

A symbol of love with a price tag is materialistic.
And it isn't actually a symbol of love anyway.

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
who cares what the stone is as long as the ring is pretty, lasts the test of time, and doesn't turn your finger funny colors? putting a price tag on a symbol of love is awful...materialistic....but on the other hand i agree with nix, if you lie about the ring you're an asshole to begin with.

That's my point. Good luck finding that under $1k these days, especially the "test of time" portion.