fury!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Are you waiting til V3.0 to do the quick reply?

Just wondering.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, version 3 includes a quick reply, but actually I've just been too lazy, and then just when I got in the mood to start installing hacks again, I got left high and dry by my old Logitech mouse (most important tool in hacking the board). It's now useless trash. So until I get a new mouse (which will hopefully be today :D) I am stuck leaving the board pretty much as it is

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
fury said:
Well, version 3 includes a quick reply, but actually I've just been too lazy, and then just when I got in the mood to start installing hacks again, I got left high and dry by my old Logitech mouse (most important tool in hacking the board). It's now useless trash. So until I get a new mouse (which will hopefully be today :D) I am stuck leaving the board pretty much as it is

Good nuff. Damn, no mouse? That would suck.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
fury thanks for the quick reply. not that it makes me type any faster or reply any faster to threads. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
and now it has the checkboxes for the different options, you da man fury :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome :headbang:

(like the advanced posting pages, it also selects from the defaults you have set in your options page :thumbup: )

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
the checkboxes are come in handy as well :)

great thinkin' flurff :headbang:

and jerrek, i think you are, thank you for mentioning

freako104

sometimes. if i have time i do if i dont or im lazy ill do that to save some time. some posts ive made you can tell whether or not i read the thread

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
omg. i didn't even notice until you mentioned it :D

tres cool :D

too bad the *tab-space* trick at the bottom doesn't work anymore now :(