fury!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oops... Sorry. It seems I can't fix that without having only one quick reply box :(

Unless I modify the code... hang on....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I like just the one anyway,

[whineybitch] Now when do we get our clickable smilies in the quick reply[/whineybitch]

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, just didn't want to have to update the reply box template every time we changed smilie counts. On the advanced posting pages, clickable smilies and the counts are done with a database query, but here on showthread, I want to save queries where I can, so I just manually inserted the smilies.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
<quiet bitching>
can we have the button to quote posts back? i feel less equipped and afraid without it :D. oh yeah, and can we have labels for the buttons back? my squad of monkeys with typewriters can't figure out the symbols without words to go along with them.
</bitching>

other than i've been a fan of most of the remodeling going on around here. :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's there, in the upper right corner of each post. Hover over it, it will give you a tooltip.

A.B.Normal

PuterTutor said:
It's there, in the upper right corner of each post. Hover over it, it will give you a tooltip.

I get no hover tooltip ,win98SE and NS7.01.I even checked CP to see if I had to enable something, but couldn't find a setting. I did however guess(successfully) at what each little Icon did:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This machine is running some form of Win98 and I get the hover info. :shrug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now see if you get the tooltips

I'm sorry about that, I didn't know Mozilla/NS didn't like alt="etc" on images... I changed them so they show when you mouse over them now.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I moved the tooltip messages from the alt attributes in images to title attributes in the A tags (or made an <acronym title="bleh"></acronym> around the image if it wasn't a link)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fury said:
I moved the tooltip messages from the alt attributes in images to title attributes in the A tags (or made an <acronym title="bleh"></acronym> around the image if it wasn't a link)
:blank:

:confbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
fury said:
:blank:

:confbang:
Shadowfax asked. :headbang: