Gas Prices - how much are YOU paying?

Professur

I paid $1.13/l friday night on the Que side of the border, and $0.994/l Saturday on the Ont side. Vive la Quebec libre, my fat hairy ass.

mx-6*

Stopped trying to "top off".....2.53

I still can't figure out why our prices haven't moved since June/July. It has been 4.06 every day since at least July, maybe even June but I know for a fact that July 3rd we were paying 4.06 and we still are. The US Military is paying for the war by overcharging for base gas overseas, lol. But seriously, wtf? 4.06 right now. I can take a picture in the morning too.

Dave

Been paying around $3.35 for premium while down south. No idea what the prices are like back home.

MrBishop

I paid $1.13/l friday night on the Que side of the border, and $0.994/l Saturday on the Ont side. Vive la Quebec libre, my fat hairy ass.
The closer you get to T.O. , the closer the price at the pumps gets as well.

Had $1.16 in MTL, $1.069 in Ottawa and $1.129 in T.O.

Inkara1

I paid $3.39 at the 76 station about 40 minutes ago. It's nice to know that we're finally back to Hawaii being more expensive than the mainland for gas, as one would expect with Hawaii being on islands thousands of miles from everything else.

Mirlyn

Up from 2.45 to 2.46.....Things started to slow down lately; this is the first increase this month....we might've just bounced.