Gas Prices - how much are YOU paying?

nalani

ooohhh $3.75 now in Hilo .. *crosses fingers so it keeps dropping*

how long do you think it'll continue to fall?

nalani

Until we get complacent again. Give it about 3 months...

I remember when we were paying $2.24 and complaining LOL. Man how I'd love those days back.

I remember when cigarettes were $1.25 a pack ... man, I miss smoking ...

I remember when a cold pack of beer was $7.00 and not on sale. ... man, I miss beer ...

I'd love those days to come back too LOL

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I remember when we were paying $2.24 and complaining LOL. Man how I'd love those days back.

I remember when cigarettes were $1.25 a pack ... man, I miss smoking ...

I remember when a cold pack of beer was $7.00 and not on sale. ... man, I miss beer ...

I'd love those days to come back too LOL

After the twins are born, of course. :p BTW...How's the loadmaster handling this? He can get you beer and other items cheaper on base, you know...:hmm:

nalani

After the twins are born, of course. :p BTW...How's the loadmaster handling this? He can get you beer and other items cheaper on base, you know...:hmm:

We don't have a base here .. but we do have a PX (which he often refers to as a "BX" and hates it when I correct him :D). The PX is seriously small and doesn't have anything to offer our veterans that they can't get at Walmart. We are thinking of ordering our cribs through AAFES though - they can ship it free to the store so that's a plus. But no beer and smokes for me .. at least not for a good long while .. *takes a moment to mourn*

GrandCaravanSE

i saw on the news, somewere close to me is selling gas for $.99 a Gal. it is between 6:00am to 11:00am i wish i could get there in time.

MrBishop

Not really...I was going to drag it to the cabin..but the cabin got arsoned and those plans went to pot.