Gender field...

ris

phwoar look at the norks on that like nice baps whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this [etc]

beli_volk

But if a reader knows the poster's sex, he immediately has assumptions, prejudice, etc...
I thought long and hard to pick a user name that would hide my gender, and I prefer to be seen as an it. Thank you.

freako104

steweygrrrr said:
well if you want to stereotype me thats fine.I shall now be a stereotypical male. HEY I'VE HAD SEX WITH TWO GIRLS WHO I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH. Wahey lads I wouldnt even look at another woman cos I have a girlfriend!! I dont drink that often and when I do its in moderation and I dont get sick! WAHEY!

(I was kidding BTW and I know that the above represents my stereotyping of the fairer sex)

its easier to pretend to be man than woman. think horny thought. wholah your pretending to be a man :p

Aunty Em

That's because we women are such complex creatures.....:D..................................................... :eek6:

:rofl4:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Aunty Em said:
"you" was not intended to mean you personally but you as a "sex" i.e. males. ;)
Yeah I figgered I was just trying to show what happens with stereotyping ;)

Aunty Em

What's your id? No doubt you've been attacked by me since I don't discriminate... anyone with money is a target... :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
well seeing as I'm your officer for kalandra (guess what my account name is!) I doubt it!. I had my moneys nicked by TaurenCheiftan who had a defence of like a million when I attacked...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Worse than that. They threaten you with your balls, mate. Don't know what they thrreatened Aunty with, but it apparently is working.

hellsatan

Dear god - Don't you get those emails from MSN?

If I tried to Enlarge mine any more, it would be a World Record;):D

Satan

Raven

Annoying SOB
dude. your english. not jamaican. it will never be bigger than 4" in the weather we get....then again when we go to warmer climes... HIOOO MAMA!