Global warming, global cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

2minkey

bootlicker
hey RJ i when i noticed that you'd posted i figgured it was about how stinking hot it's been around here lately.

given the precedents and standards that jim has set, i'd say that these few days of ridiculously hot weather is proof positive that global warming is real, and imminent doom is at hand!

it's obviously anthropomorphic too!

jimpeel

OK Jim we are all now convinced, you were right all along as you always are, so now....

Typical Liberal. When you have noything to add you tell the other guy to shut up.

Try this:

Stick your fingers in your ears, scream "LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA", and simply stop reading my posts. Better yet, stop responding to my posts. Even better than that would be to put me on ignore so neither of has to be annoyed.

Typical Liberal. When you have noything to add you tell the other guy to shut up.

Try this:

Stick your fingers in your ears, scream "LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA", and simply stop reading my posts. Better yet, stop responding to my posts. Even better than that would be to put me on ignore so neither of has to be annoyed.

Typical know-it-all jack ass! Knows he's right and won't shut up until everyone can't stand the sight of him

:tomato:

What amazes me is your non stop campaign to make everyone realize you are the foremost expert on all things. Is your middle name Narcissus? If it isn't you should consider getting it changed.

There, I altered my sig to reflect my high opinion of you!

worship.jpg

jimpeel

hey RJ i when i noticed that you'd posted i figgured it was about how stinking hot it's been around here lately.

given the precedents and standards that jim has set, i'd say that these few days of ridiculously hot weather is proof positive that global warming is real, and imminent doom is at hand!

Always remember. Those scientists which support your side are always more credible than those who are opposed to your side regardless of the amount of evidence they bring to the table.

By the way. In addition to the 3,000 new records set in July, we broke a cold record in Denver today set in 1925 by a full 4 degrees (66 degrees in 1925 vs 62 degrees today); and the month still isn't over. Must be global warming doing that.

Always remember. Those scientists which support your side are always more credible than those who are opposed to your side regardless of the amount of evidence they bring to the table.

By the way. In addition to the 3,000 new records set in July, we broke a cold record in Denver today set in 1925 by a full 4 degrees (66 degrees in 1925 vs 62 degrees today); and the month still isn't over. Must be global warming doing that.

Oh and you of course, being all knowing and all powerful know what each of our "side" is?!?

jimpeel

Typical know-it-all jack ass! Knows he's right and won't shut up until everyone can't stand the sight of him

:tomato:

But you just can't help yourself, can you? Like a car wreck that you not only can't resist watching, you have comment about it too.

I am not the problem.

jimpeel

What amazes me is your non stop campaign to make everyone realize you are the foremost expert on all things. Is your middle name Narcissus? If it isn't you should consider getting it changed.

That is where you err. I am not the expert. I post links and citations to those experts who have done the legwork and expended the effort to educate the masses. Just because you choose not to be educated is not my problem. I have led you to the water. It is up to you to drink.

I think the important point here people, is that the environmentalists, who are anti pollution, well that is obviously a lame ploy to make money! I mean how transparent can they be?

Big oil and big coal, and other polluting industries, are so obviously benevolent and only have our best interests at heart. If we make them clean up their act or seek other energy sources it will only hurt the consumer. C'mon now, big oil, big coal and big polluters are your friends! They have no logical motive to deceive you!

I think that is all Jim is so kindly, out of the good of his heart, trying to show us!

catocom

anybody know if farmers are being adversely affected, in that area?

jimpeel

Oh and you of course, being all knowing and all powerful know what each of our "side" is?!?

I say that warming is not a problem and that it is natural.

You say that warming is a problem and is not natural.

I believe that the fluctuations in global temperature are normal and that they will range widely and there is no status quo.

You believe that the current temperature is the correct temperature and you want to expend great effort and largess to maintain the status quo.

I can show irrefutable proof that during the last maximum there was great prosperity.

I can also show that during the last minimum that there was great strife.

If temperatures increase, history has shown that crops grow in wider areas of the Earth and famine is rare.

If temperatures decrease, history has shown that crops wither and die, the ground becomes fallow, and famine is rife.

I am on the side of great prosperity.

You are on the side of great strife.

A question:

What if your efforts to decrease global warming are successful; and those efforts throw the Earth into another ice age wherein millions, and possibly billions, perish from the Earth? Will you feel any responsibility or will you feel satisfaction?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....You say that warming is a problem and is not natural....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah[/I]

You show me where I have ever said I am convinced of global warming being proved? You won't be able to because I have never said it. I know it is heresy but all the same that is the kind of guy I am so....

:stfu:

And the real question is what do you accomplish? I am completely confident your ranting and endless quoting and hyper linking has never changed anyone's mind. What it has done is entrenched you so deeply in your beliefs, that if, incontrovertible proof was found opposing your opinion, you would refuse to admit it. You'd probably suffer a psychotic break.

Of course though you've never been wrong. You once though you were but it was a mistake, right?

spike

I like how you posted the exact same link I did in the post right under mine. A link which shows that it has not been proven wrong but that other people have different opinions.

I thought you said that wiki was not a reliable site.

Where?

Watch THIS VIDEO of Dr. John Christy. Note his credentials.

Check out all these credentials...
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686

You just keep ignoring things like THIS STORY. Tornadoes are created by rising warm air masses which are lacking this year.

Less tornadoes this year? OMG that settles it, we must pollute as much as possible! :laugh:

You keep ignoring THIS as well.

Wow, you found an anti global warming blog. Imagine. I will ignore all those scientists and follow this blog. :D

Unlike yourself, I have a life in the real world. Not this one; but the real real world.

I guarantee I have a much more fun in the real real world than you do. That is a lame excuse. You simply drop out of threads when you're backed into a corner.

Here is the speech that Michael Creighton, the late world famous "dipshit", gave at the Commonwealth Club

What is it that you think you're proving with that Jim?

Follow the money
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/exxon.html

Status
Not open for further replies.