Going to NJ!

Mare

March 24th to March 31st will be going up to NJ to stay with mom. She has 2 blockages in her leg and is seeing the vascular doc Monday, but wanted to go up and spend time with her. Not sure if she'll need surgery or if blood thinners will work.I am going to try to do something so i can take my laptop. Have to contact our ISP and see what they say. Not sure on how that all works. keep all informed.

Mare

My condolences. Tell Squiggy "hey"

He doesn't live in NJ anymore. Last I heard he was in chicago or something like that. He was my X husbands uncle anyway and the family kinda got distanced, so we havent talked in years.

But, besides that, as long as Mom doesnt have to be operated on, Im gonna have a BLAST! :grinyes: :banana:

Mare

Mom lives 15 minutes from Voorhee's , were10 minutes from the echelon mall, maybe we can do lunch one day!

Mom went monday to docs she is doing ok, she needs more testing and doc said walk with a cane. We'll see how things go in next couple weeks.

Mare

Not sure if my laptop will workin jersey, we have a router here, how do you get a laptop to work away from your home?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just go to the local Circuit City store. He's the one oogling the girls.

Altron

Just right-click on the wireless logo in the system tray (bottom right corner), select "View Available Wireless Networks", and pick up someone else's wi-fi. Shouldn't be too hard. There's like 5 or 6 that I can reach from my house.

BB

Don't forget that you can't get out of New Jersey without toll money.

.. or some serious Blarney! :bgpimp:

it's like that film with the bloke with the eye patch - 'snake' i think his name was and the prison island and the president - quite liked that!

Mare

So, I click on my wireless thingyand pick up on someone elses. What was someone saying about circut city?

5 days and counting.

Mare

OK...................but im serious! What do i have to do to get internet on the laptop while im away from home. Do I have to call an ISP or something. I hate not having the computer with morning coffee.

HELP PLEASE!