Govt Motors to "Investigate" Toyota

2minkey

bootlicker
my rental car right now is a camry. i noticed the floor mats are missing. on both the driver's and passenger's side. the latter seems a bit silly.

i'm also happy to report that new jersey still sucks ass.

2minkey

bootlicker
either that, gonz, or there is no electronic cause of the issue.

you people would blame obama if you got cold fries at the local burger king. cuz you now his education subsidies might take some of the better workers out of the burger king.

catocom

you people would blame obama if you got cold fries at the local burger king. cuz you now his education subsidies might take some of the better workers out of the burger king.

yeah because they what to turn them into carrot sticks.

2minkey

bootlicker
obama would still be to blame if the carrots were limp.

i don't know what your problem is though. people do go to mcdonald's to eat healthy, not because the food is tasty or convenient. we should make those choices for them, er, available for them. now shaddup and eat your spinach-soy paste!

catocom

people do go to mcdonald's to eat healthy,

'people' suck out septic tanks for a living too, bit it's not the ideal job.

btw, I tried the new fangled fries at Wendy's the other day with the
supposed sea salt on then.
The suxored.
The chicken sandwiches are still good though.

2minkey

bootlicker
i guess i shoulda used smilies again to indicate i was goofing around. nobody goes to mcdonalds for something healthy.

hey, people chug cock for a living too!

re wendy's: that's funny because the sea salt fries have been a massive success for them. the whole potato world - not a very exciting place - is abuzz about that shit, believe it or not. but perhaps only because their fries tended to be soggy in the first place. were the fries any different than before, or just the salt?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

The issue was politics. The administration needed a scapegoat & they found one. Now that the urgency is over, they quietly release the truth.