GTA Vice City

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Finally got it for PC. 29.99 at Best Buy yesterday. :headbang:

Now, I played it for 4 hours last night and feel like I got nowhere. Off to look for some good guide sites and such.

Oz

I played GTA 3 a few times.

Once I had stolen a few cars, shot a few triads and had a few protitutes in the back of the car..........I realised that the character in the game had more of a life than I did :eh:

unclehobart

I've played it through like 3 times. It never gets boring for me. If you need assistance, look me up... after I get home that is.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
my brother and i worked all the way through the storyline. now we just roll around town causing mischief and making occasional half-assed attempts at the boatyard side missions that we can't seem to get past.

AlladinSane

My computer crashed last weekend and for some reason, reinstalling OS and the games seems to erase my saves. i started fresh from the beginning. I'm with tommy here. You never get bored of wandering the city on a rampage, especially with an ambulance :D

PT

Look under My Documents Noite, that's where it saves the games on my puter.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Oz said:
I played GTA 3 a few times.

Once I had stolen a few cars, shot a few triads and had a few protitutes in the back of the car..........I realised that the character in the game had more of a life than I did :eh:

woot!!!!!

How can you get prostitutes in the game? :confuse3:

PT

Just pull up beside them in a nice car, they'll walk over, lean over a couple times, then hop in. You have to find someplace somewhat secluded before they'll get down to business though.

I'm loving Vice City, just did my first mission for Auntie, but I own all the properties I can own now, all the businesses, I'm raking in about 40k a day, if I remember to go pick it all up.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
PuterTutor said:
I'm loving Vice City, just did my first mission for Auntie, but I own all the properties I can own now, all the businesses, I'm raking in about 40k a day, if I remember to go pick it all up.
my latest bored challenge has been to get the FBI after me then make all of my pickups w/o getting wasted/busted.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
PuterTutor said:
Just pull up beside them in a nice car, they'll walk over, lean over a couple times, then hop in. You have to find someplace somewhat secluded before they'll get down to business though.....[snip]

Oh my God. I bought this game for my 13 yr old son.

PT

Just wait til you see him doing the Strip Club Property mission...

It's getting a Lap Dance for 20 minutes for so...

AlladinSane

PuterTutor said:
Just pull up beside them in a nice car, they'll walk over, lean over a couple times, then hop in. You have to find someplace somewhat secluded before they'll get down to business though.
As a plus it bumps your health by 25 points above the max. And you can still kick the bitch to death and get your money back after...

A.B.Normal

AlladinSane said:
As a plus it bumps your health by 25 points above the max. And you can still kick the bitch to death and get your money back after...

Spirit Hon,you may want to have a talk with your son. :alienhuh: