GTA Vice City

freako104

yea. just run her over. same effect only quicker ;)

PT did you get the game by itself or did you get the double pack? i think that is available for the PC now

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Double pack being GTA3 and Vice City?

I already had 3, so I just got Vice City.

PT

Anybody use any of the Mods out there? I found one site that had a mod that basically gave you a whole new set of missions to work on. I figure I'll try it out after I complete this one a couple times.

PT

Yep, I saw one that had the Apache Helicopter where you could fly it too.

I'll let you all know when I install them, but you are right too, the one I saw was around 60mb

Camelyn

This particular game has added some hefty fuel to the fire for the anti-videogame violence crowd. Check out this article , and be sure to clink on the linked articles, the New York Post one in particular.

I dunno, mabe it's because I grew up with video games, but damn, I say these people should get some perspective; there are worse things on regular TV. Ever watch late-night (by late night I mean after 9:00) cartoons?

Dave

i've been reading about this new game, "manhunt".
its a stealth games where you have to sneak up on rival gang members and kill them with whatever you have handy. the reviews say its going to put GTA to shame in the gratuitious violence catagory.
might have to put that on the wish list....

tommyj27

Not really Banned
PuterTutor said:
Yep, I saw one that had the Apache Helicopter where you could fly it too.

I'll let you all know when I install them, but you are right too, the one I saw was around 60mb
in the ps2 version you can fly the apache. i think it becomes available after you beat the game, like the tank in gta3.

freako104

Spot said:
i've been reading about this new game, "manhunt".
its a stealth games where you have to sneak up on rival gang members and kill them with whatever you have handy. the reviews say its going to put GTA to shame in the gratuitious violence catagory.
might have to put that on the wish list....

its different. i havent tried but i know so far that if you use a stealth kill its done from a camera shot as tho you are teh director of whatever it is he is in. and you have to fight your way to freedom.

PT the double pack is GTA III and Vice City

Dave

its a stealth game like siphon filter. the reviews ive read say that the closer to the victim you are, the bloodier the kill is.

Kawaii

tommyj27 said:
in the ps2 version you can fly the apache. i think it becomes available after you beat the game, like the tank in gta3.
You can fly it in the PC version too. It's avaliable at the military base after you have collected all 100 packages. Don't forget your police uniform if you want to avoid a firefight with the entire base. It's called Hunter btw, and Police missions are reaaaaally easy with it.

freako104

Spot said:
its a stealth game like siphon filter. the reviews ive read say that the closer to the victim you are, the bloodier the kill is.

not necessarily. there is a plastic bag you can use to smother them. not much blood there. but there is said to be lots of blood for other weapons

freako104

im pretty sure they do. as far as the red rider i dont think there is any x-mas at all in that game. nor bb guns

AlladinSane

I found the helicopter last night. Very useful in the Junkyard mission. I released all the buildings to be bought also. When I thought this game was fantastic it gets even funnier! Killer game! I can't wait for a sequel :)
P.S. How do you complete pizza missions? I tried everything but he won't deliver...