Guess the movie thread...

Where sould the movie thread be.

• Keep it in the KK

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Somewhere else.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

I don't like having the guess the movie thread in the kiddie korner. I think it sets a bad precedent. So what if it was at the top of the forum for six months if so it was because people liked it. The "for the extremely bored people" has only 423 views and that's probably only because it's a sticky. Guess the movie has over 10,000!! That means people are enoying it. So why not dump that other thread? I resent the fact that this thread has been moved into the KK.

Do you?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i haven't heard any complains from anyone until now...it's a zealous thread and it belongs in the KK...
i'm not going to have this discussion again, i'm sorry.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i was the one who moved it. and i'm the one who moderates the forum you wish to have it back into....so i'm pretty sure you DO need me for this discussion...even though i seriously wonder why there is a discussion in the first place.
are you going to question every decission made by a mod this seriously? it's just a move, and it happened a few days ago.
nobody cared, until now....

HeXp£Øi±

so? that you must click on KK instead of ents?

don't make such a big deal out of this please...we've had this discussion before, and i'm not going to have it again

Just because you don't comprehend doesn't mean my reasoning isn't valid.
Think about the term a bad precedent.
There is more to this than having to click on another forum. Now the children seperated from the rest of the forums can spam one of our favorite threads. I really don't care where it goes but i don't want it there.

HeXp£Øi±

Nobody cared because we were willing to give it a try like the patient people we are. We tried it and it failed. So it's not that we didn't care til now it's that we were giving it a chance.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i seriously wonder why i'm responding to this while i've moved it 7 days ago....:rolleyes:

Playpen for children and oversized and over zealous threads

there is no sign of ANY spamming in that thread, so i don't see the problem. and it DOES qualify a "oversized thread". even the topic starter, greenfreak, saw my point, so i wonder why you're having such difficulty with it...
it's just a move man, don't make me justify everything i do

unclehobart

No one has mentioned it until now? I think it has been an attempted move twice in the past and met with great resistance each time.

U

Unregistered

GF has no issue, why're you so hyped up about this hex? (Justintime, i am getting cookie problems)

HeXp£Øi±

Maybe it's just the principle. Not like i'm going to be all offended if i lose this battle. But ask yourself why the KK exists in the first place? Then ask how the movie thread fits into this category? It just makes no sense. The real question is if it doesn't bother anyone else being in the entertainment forum then why should it bother you? Was anyone complaining?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ok, whatever. second time i'm moving it back....stop whining about it please. it's just a bloody MOVE.....enjoy it in ents.

unclehobart

I don't see Hex's reasoning against the basic principle of the act as whining at all. This is what the Town Forum was created for. A contrarian opinon to your own about an interpretation of the basic rules and intent does not deserve such flippant treatment.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
of course you'll be the last one to agree with me, unc...you've had the same discussion with me MONTHS ago....but somehow it seems to be very hard for you to understand MY point of view, even though i should be able to immediately get YOURS....

like i said months ago as well, i'm not going to discuss this matter anymore. you have it your way, whatever serves you best.