Guess the movie thread...

Where sould the movie thread be.

• Keep it in the KK

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Somewhere else.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

unclehobart

Serves me best? Thats funny, untrue, and groundless... but hey... is it makes you feel good to act superior and downdress people. Have fun.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
unclehobart said:
Serves me best? Thats funny, untrue, and groundless... but hey... is it makes you feel good to act superior and downdress people. Have fun.

i did what you wanted me to do, didn't i? so yay! victory, as hexploit put it....

be proud, happy and thrilled! i would which such an achievement! :eek:

unclehobart

:shrug: I'm not fighting. I'm in a good mood. I haven't touched the thread in question in ages. I'm just a simple contrarian opinion. I fully expected it to stay in KK as the current rules state 'oversized'. I just want to point out that the entire concept of 'oversized' be done away with so long as the root idea was pure and never goes astray.

unclehobart

Shadowfax said:
unclehobart said:

i did what you wanted me to do, didn't i? so yay! victory, as hexploit put it....

be proud, happy and thrilled! i would which such an achievement! :eek:
I didn't ask for you to move it back; ergo no victory, no 'yay'. Put it back if you feel that it meets the criteria and tell us that we need to change the underlying rule that made it move in the first place... which is what I full expected... and still do. I was just bringing what I felt was a little light to some underlying systemic flaws is all. If you don't want to talk about it... fine... I'll let it go.

Paul... that only works if I see your post before I hit SEND. These 5 minute replies tend to get a little leward of the pressure wave. :eyemouth:

MuFu

yeah!.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

Ok so now i have to think about vaginas rather than penises whenever i talk to MuFu.. See, this is the only thing i hate about bbs.:D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
HeXp£Øi± said:
You can just never tell with bbs. There are still people i'm unsure of after all these years.

* Stands up

I"M A MAN!

* Sits down

My Feminine side told me to do that.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
HeXp£Øi± said:
I'm sure you looked down your shorts as well just to make sure you still had a pair.

My wife has posession of those, it's in the prenup. :shrug: