Guess the Movie

That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that. They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said?! WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of shit.

You're up Princess! :nanabang:

You know, Scanty, I was really surprised that I never quoted Gump here before. I searched the thread for 'forrest gump' and came up with one post of me saying that I memorized most of the movie. I was trying to find something somewhat obscure to make it harder but I guess not hard enough!! :D

I bought the video when I lived in Florida and was a hermit and I lost count at watching it 47 times. Then when the DVD with the special features came out, I bought that too. :)

Yeah, I'm one of the only people I know who loves Forrest Gump. It's a great movie, one of those ones that people forget they enjoyed so much and take the piss out of later.

106462b4.jpg

"But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan!"

:D

:D
es an easy one
His destructive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe.

Back