Guess the Movie

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I woke up. The pain and sickness all over me like an animal. Then I realized what it was. The music coming up from the floor was our old friend, Ludwig Van, and the dreaded Ninth Symphony.

:hmm:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
1: Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.
2: Did you say ten pound?
1: Are you deaf?
2: That's a bargain. I'll take one.
1: Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up. Treat the wife. Treat your friend's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks. Here. One for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.

again, cause no one got it last time

Aunty Em

well that's obvious... it's one of them dodgy dealers who turns up at a venue, sells you gear that fell of the back of a lorry and scarpers before you find out it's hot/don't work/nobody in their right mind would pay a penny for it n'mind a tenner...

one born every minute eh?

Not only fools and horses? Nah I don't think they made a film yet...

Inkara1

I was going to guess Snatch... but if it's not that, there's another, very similar movie (that I haven't seen) that is by the same guy, but I don't wnat to make two guesses at once.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:
I was going to guess Snatch... but if it's not that, there's another, very similar movie (that I haven't seen) that is by the same guy, but I don't wnat to make two guesses at once.

not snatch

Inkara1

"Right now I'd like to show you one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a saidistic roadrunner who MOCKS him and LAUGHS at him as he's repeatedly CRUSHED and MAIMED. Hope you ENJOY IT!!!"

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:

lol, well here is another give away

Evil: If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
[zaps one of his minions accidentally, minion screams]
Evil: Sorry.

Randall: We made trees and shrubs. We helped make all this.
Kevin: Whew! That's not bad.
Randall: Yeah. But did we get a thimble full of credit for it? No! All we got was the sack. Just for creating the Pink Bunkadoo.
Kevin: Pink Bunkadoo?
Randall: Yeah. Beautiful trees that was. Og designed it. 600 feet high, bright red, and smelled terrible.

Evil: Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
Benson: Oh, you say such nice things, Master.
Evil: Yes I know, I'm sorry!

Evil: Suddenly, I feel very, very good.
Robert: Oh, I'm sorry, Master.
Evil: No, it'll pass, it'll pass.

Evil: God isn't interested in technology. He cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time, forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!
Robert: Slugs.
Evil: Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?

Aunty Em

paul_valaru said:
ding ding ding

lock stock and 2 smoking barrels it is

I don't remember that in lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels... but funny thing was, I was thinking it was a vinnie jones film and I was right... lol.