Guess the Movie

freako104

since he hasnt posted the last few days ill use this

Why do you wear a mask are you horriblly burned? Oh no theyre terribly comfortable i think everyone will be wearing them in the future

Dave

i'll post one....long quote...

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

CS

Too damn easy ;).
American Psycho.

FUCKING LOVE THAT FILM!

BATEMAN
In 1987 Huey released this, Fore!, their most
accomplished album. I think I heir undisputed masterpiece is
"HiP To Be Square," a song so catchy that most people probably
don't listen to the lyrics. But they should because it's not
just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of
trends. It's al~ a personal statement about the band itself.

Bateman puts on "Hip To Be Square."

BATEMAN crosses the room and picks up the ax.

We follow BATEMAN from behind as he walks up to Owen, the
ax raised over his head.

BATEMAN
Hey, Paul?

As Owen turns around, FROM OWEN'S POV we see Bateman swing
the ax toward his face.

Blood sprays onto the white raincoat.

mwahahah!!:rofl: Fantastic scene :)

CS

oh, 'nuther good scene, from another good film:

UP AND OVER! UP AND OVER! WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR PRIVATE PILE, GET THE FUCK DOWN OFF OF MY OBSTACLE..GET-THE-FUCK-DOWN OFF OF MY OBSTACLE, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!

Pretty easy as I put a name in, but so damn good.

tonksy

its full metal jacket. great movie.
whoever reads this can think one up...i've come up blank.

okay, okay, i got one.

"put the bunny down."

Dave

haven't watched that movie in awhile...couldn't even guess....

here is a quote from one of my favorite movies...

All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself.