Guns are bad...

Winky

Hep a brotha out there Rave
But ain't they already effectively banned
guns there...?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Thulsa Doom said:
So known terrorists can buy guns willy nilly but Cat Stevens cant set foot on american soil? Makes sense to me...

Funny you should bring that up...Fits quite nicely into your anti-gun stance. :grinyes:

Gato_Solo

How about this, too...

Teen Killed in Baseball Bat Attack
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

PALMDALE, Calif. — A 13-year-old boy killed another teen by hitting him in the head with a baseball bat during an argument after a youth game, authorities said Wednesday.

Jeremy Rourke (search), 15, was pronounced dead at a hospital after the Tuesday night attack, said Brenda Shafer, a spokeswoman for the coroner's office.

A homicide investigation was under way, but the younger boy had not been arrested, said Don Manumaleuna, a sheriff's spokesman. Authorities said the boy was detained after the incident.

Well? Where's the response?

Linkage...

catocom

it depends on your perspective I guess.
If you on the butt end, they are good, and if on the end of the barrel, bad. :D

Gato_Solo

I was just baiting TD. I don't think he'll go for it, though. He's using every excuse in the book to support a ban on guns. ;)

Thulsa Doom

Gato_Solo said:
I was just baiting TD. I don't think he'll go for it, though. He's using every excuse in the book to support a ban on guns. ;)

those were for me? were do you get that i was for banning guns exactly? did you get that from my alarm that we were happily selling guns to terrorists? or did you just want to create a straw man to attack for being a "gun banner"?

Thulsa Doom

HomeLAN said:
Wisconsin's governor killed that bill today, anyways.

yes sanity takes the day. i think ill celebrate by letting my cat walk on my neighbors new pick up truck with its little muddy feet whilst calling the dog catcher to come and take his dog away cause it looked at me funny once.

Gato_Solo

Thulsa Doom said:
those were for me? were do you get that i was for banning guns exactly? did you get that from my alarm that we were happily selling guns to terrorists? or did you just want to create a straw man to attack for being a "gun banner"?

You seem to take a rather strong approach to guns...usually on the side of banning, rather than arresting the idiots who break the law.