Guys

Does a girls body matter as much to you as her character?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I voted for body, because body is what attracts your attention...personality is what keeps your attention. Mind you, I've gone out with women with personality only, women with body only, women with both, and women with niether. At my age now, if I wasn't currently involved, I'd date women with a heartbeat... :tardbang:

75renegade

Gato_Solo said:
...personality is what keeps your attention.

I tend to agree with Gato on this one.

I chose someone whose body-type happened to fit into my catagorical preferrence, but knowin' well, that gravity kills, an' the the deterioration of the shell we make our way about in, fades quickly with the passin' of time, I chose her beause of her spunk an' spirit, an' her incredibly tender heart, amoung many other of her awesome personality traits!!:) :headbang:

EvilRemix

I agree, that the body is what draws you to them, and makes you want to get to know them better. I personally think that too many guys have expectations of how women should look, that are entirely wrong. Media has had too much of an influence, too many people dont realise that 99% of the population dont look like super models.

I try not to judge a girl when I meet her. I cant say that I dont get attracted to pretty girls, im a hot blooded teenager.. but if I am looking for someone special, I try to ignore the girls that look perfect. I know that most girls that spend time on making their bodies look perfect, and try to look like supermodels, are usually making up for a lack of personality..

drkavnger99

Lets put it this way character and physique go together to some extent....IMHO.... I mean you meet someone who doesn't take care of themselves and everything from hygine to size is just repulsive. Character is a big factor for me but I can't be around someone who can't/wont take care of themselves (and I'm not talking about weight for the most part). I mean I don't want to get myself a nice geasy plump plaque covered woman and I don't think any other guy does either. Just my $0.02! :bgpimp:

EvilRemix

Well, to me, I dont care about a girls body, and what I mean by that, is that I dont care how much she weighs, whether she has the latest designer clothes, whether she has three coats of high gloss paint (aka makeup) that cost more than my computer. I look for girls that are realistic, such as ones that have flaws that are noticeable that they dont try to hide. The ones that dont try to hide them, show me that they are willing to admit they are not perfect.

In a girlfriend, I dont want perfection. I want someone to complement me, not a trophy.