Had to have a little talk with my neighbor this evening....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
have you ever felt a rubber ball when it's 40 below. It's a puck.

Actually, the rubber strett hockey balls that I've encoutnered aren't THAT much softer than pucks...but the fact still remains that a ball can not be a puck because a puck is flat and a ball is not.

alex

paul_valaru said:
11 days thank you very much!!!

(actually they are already calling for above freezing lows, and double digit highs)

Well, you better break out the sunglasses, lawn chairs and bathing suits and enjoy it while you can.

Professur

Started on the weekend, thanks. Still waiting for the ice under the trailer to thaw enough to start pouring footings. And at lunch, I got a new battery for the pickup, so I can go get the bags of cement

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
My front yard only has a foot square bit of ice/snow left on it. The backyard is still entirely a frozen tundra, but I got grass out front!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I saw people with sandals on today!! I had just a sweater and pants...was 13 at 6pm. Now it's 11...IT'S ALMOST SANDAL WEATHER!!!!

alex

Professur said:
Started on the weekend, thanks. Still waiting for the ice under the trailer to thaw enough to start pouring footings. And at lunch, I got a new battery for the pickup, so I can go get the bags of cement

So they do have rednecks in Canada :D

alex

Leslie said:
My front yard only has a foot square bit of ice/snow left on it. The backyard is still entirely a frozen tundra, but I got grass out front!!!

Don't you mean weeds?

Altron

Nixy said:
I saw people with sandals on today!! I had just a sweater and pants...was 13 at 6pm. Now it's 11...IT'S ALMOST SANDAL WEATHER!!!!

What's that in real degrees? Like fifty?