Hair removal via waxing...

ClarabellaUK

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?...

....Do we do it ladies?

I feel like I've been dipped in boiling oil then salt!

I've seen cooked lobster legs look less red than mine!

I feel like I've been violated!!!!!!!

tonksy

I've never waxed my legs. Eyebrows frequently but never legs. Does it last much longer than shaving?

Inkara1

I'm guessing your legs won't be so red tomorrow and the pain will be gone, but your legs will stay smooth a hell of a lot longer than with shaving. So the choice is going through the shaving process every few days, or going through pain once and being done with it for a while.

ClarabellaUK

I've never waxed my legs. Eyebrows frequently but never legs. Does it last much longer than shaving?

The box it says "Up to four weeks"... I get about 3... but I'm a bit like a gorrilla if left aux naturelle... :roll2:

But then I gotta wait 7 days for enough growth to rewax...

Its best in the winter really when I don't have parts on show! :shrug:

ClarabellaUK

Huh....I may have to give that a go.

Can get a bit patchy in regrowth though... the ones that are ripped out by the root take longer to grow than those that are snapped... But the more often you do do it.. the less dense the hair becomes as some folicles die off through scarring (and I don't mean dancing to "Madness")

If you do... you might wanna do it when kids are out... might scare em to hear mummy scream in pain! :bgtup:

And also... I actually bite down on a flannel... but then I'm a wuss!!! :blush:

BlurOfSerenity

i don't bother with any of tht noise, typically... it's too much of a hassle, and not part of my personal standard of beauty.
i do like nair, however, when i do feel like de-hairing... it's so easy to do and, provided you're not sensitive to the chemicals, doesn't hurt at all.
and nair lasts longer than shaving!

2minkey

bootlicker
waxing of the bikini area is very much worth it. i'm told having it lasered is worth the cost and hassle, too.

thinking about having my back done at some point...

ClarabellaUK

i don't bother with any of tht noise, typically... it's too much of a hassle, and not part of my personal standard of beauty.
i do like nair, however, when i do feel like de-hairing... it's so easy to do and, provided you're not sensitive to the chemicals, doesn't hurt at all.
and nair lasts longer than shaving!

It don't shift mine... :headbang:

I gots super hair!
Specially down there!

:rofl:

Poet
and I dont' even know it!

ClarabellaUK

waxing of the bikini area is very much worth it. i'm told having it lasered is worth the cost and hassle, too.

thinking about having my back done at some point...

Ooooh Oooh! OOooh! Me! Me! *jumps up and down hand in air to volunteer*

I used to do a male friends... but to be honest... back hair on a bloke don't bother me...

warm in winter and summit to practice hairstyles with in the summer if unable to sleep! :roll:

tonksy

I dated a man who was bald on his head but had a full back of hair. Very distressing for him. I got passed it but it was kind of a shocking discovery at first.

ClarabellaUK

I dated a man who was bald on his head but had a full back of hair. Very distressing for him. I got passed it but it was kind of a shocking discovery at first.

Yeah... men are so upset by it... but then I am kinda hairy so pretty much used to it! :rofl: