Hair removal via waxing...

Inkara1

I was more asking... do you let the hair remain in those places? (especially the legs and underarms)?

BlurOfSerenity

i'm happy to be blessed with thin light-colored hair on my legs, so i can not-de-hair and also not be subject to our culture's ridiculous scrutiny of all things natural about the body.

Luisette

I hate anything that has to do with waxing or shaving!!! I cant shave because I get rashes, I cant wax because I get in grown hairs :S. I`m just sick of suffering all this hair thing....Laser has to be the answer!!!

chcr

Too cute for words
Poet
and I dont' even know it!

...but your feet show it, they're long fellows. :lol: Sometimes I really crack myself up.

Note that I have managed to never wax any part of my anatomy and have no intention of starting now. It sounds painful and I'm a wuss. I do trim my eyebrows though.

Professur

I've waxed the missus' legs. Turned out very well. Although I'd recommend highly that anyone considering a first time pay the bucks for a salon and have a pro do it right. As with having a hooker pop your kid's cherry, learning how it's supposed to be done correctly from the very start can head off years of doing it wrong (and not knowing it) and suffering. But in all cases, having someone else pull it off (surprise) makes a world of difference compared to knowing it's coming and anticipating it.

BlurOfSerenity

yeah, i heard a woman with heavy tattoo coverage who has a few kids and was in a near-fatal car accident describe threading as "the most painful thing" she's ever done... so i don't think that's something i'd ever want to try!

tonksy

I've had it done on my eyebrows. That I can deal with but the legs have so much more surface area.