Happy Birthday unclehobart!

unclehobart

Small problem. I've never been to the studio in question. Only they can point out who the killer artist is. They aren't really hot with directions and I've only been to the city in question twice before on day trips. I would get lost in a sec. Its 400 miles to the south. wont be getting back that way for a good 6 months.

unclehobart

Everyone was in tip top shape except for Angela. But her problems are self inflicted... which garners no sympathy from me.

nalani

Originally posted by unclehobart
why yes... yes I do. I could tell you what I want.. but it would violate the AUP.

in an attempt to keep this AUP friendly, let me just say that you shall receive what your gift soon ... both of them ;)

:D

kuulani

Originally posted by nalani
Originally posted by unclehobart
why yes... yes I do. I could tell you what I want.. but it would violate the AUP.

in an attempt to keep this AUP friendly, let me just say that you shall receive what your gift soon ... both of them ;)

:D

Ummm ... nan ... I think the beers are finally starting to affect your English skills :D

unclehobart

Apparently this one started out before we had the welcome center. :D If we actually went back and shifted stuff about to where it belonged... egads the numbers would shift.

unclehobart

A.B.Normal said:
Calendar says 26th,you still have a couple hours. :p
I have a habit of doin' a 'Lazarus' to my old birthday threads and egging people on so that I can have the petty satisfaction of having the only 100+ reply threads as well as confusing the hell out of everyone with out of context conversations.

*waves baton about in a sinister fashion*

A.B.Normal

unclehobart said:
Apparently this one started out before we had the welcome center. :D If we actually went back and shifted stuff about to where it belonged... egads the numbers would shift.

Unc's Profile

Birthday:
May 26, 1969
Biography:
call me Ishmael...
Interests:
pretending to be a musician
I kill those who try to 'keep it real'
Custom Title:
random moistness
Sex:
Male

:confused:

unclehobart

A.B.Normal said:
Calendar says 26th,you still have a couple hours. :p
I was born CET @ 830 am ... which translates into 230 am local time... so im ahead of the game by 8 hours.

mirror, mirror, on the wall... whose the (insert adjective) one of them all...

HomeLAN

unclehobart said:
I was born CET @ 830 am ... which translates into 230 am local time... so im ahead of the game by 8 hours.

mirror, mirror, on the wall... whose the (insert adjective) one of them all...

Do you REALLY want me to pick an adjective? :D