Happy Birthday unclehobart!

unclehobart

tonksy said:
wait...your birthday is, like, tomorrow? :eek:
Such an important event shouldn't be left to the discretion of others. *rolls up sleeves* Such an important event requires the meddling fingers of its owner to insure a by-the-numbers romanesque glory.

A.B.Normal

unclehobart said:
mirror, mirror, on the wall... whose the (insert adjective) one of them all...
" most premature "
lol2.gif

unclehobart

Did I tell all of you that my state has finally struck down its archaic alcohol % laws? As of July 1, we will be able to buy beers that up to 14% instead of 6%. I think it was a little tidbit for the G-8 summit coming up here. They probably didnt want the ridicule of the entire industrialized world.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Such an important event shouldn't be left to the discretion of others. *rolls up sleeves* Such an important event requires the meddling fingers of its owner to insure a by-the-numbers romanesque glory.
um...i was trying to feign surprise.....*sigh

unclehobart

tonksy said:
um...i was trying to feign surprise.....*sigh
I noticed. ;) ... and was going to let it slide until about post 215 about 2 years from now when I was going to quote it and reply. ;)

nalani

Come on, old chap .. we didn't need a reminder ...

Happy Early Birthday, Dude ... by the time I get to work tomorrow, it'll be old news :D

Sharky

unclehobart said:
Did I tell all of you that my state has finally struck down its archaic alcohol % laws? As of July 1, we will be able to buy beers that up to 14% instead of 6%. I think it was a little tidbit for the G-8 summit coming up here. They probably didnt want the ridicule of the entire industrialized world.

Sheesh, when are they gonna trust you people enough to allow you to buy beer on Sunday? :rolleyes:

(reserving birthday wishes until calendar clicks over :p)

tonksy

Sharky said:
Hahaaa! That just brought back memories of checking the fridge on Saturday night . . . :lloyd:
i lived in a dry county for 6 months...when we wanted beer we had a half an hour drive ahead of us.

Sharky

unclehobart said:
Apparently the Baptist cadre enjoys telling others how to live too much to let people live their own lives.

Their numbers are strong here, also, but they are too busy trying to close all of the titty bars. :rolleyes:

Camelyn

You folks can't buy beer on Sunday?!?

The inhumanity!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday Unc. make it a good one ;)