Happy Birthday unclehobart!

catocom

cool! :trippin:
Some of it almost sounds like Metallica.
I like the "Falling Down" song pretty good, so far,
I haven't listened to all of um yet.
Has the band cut a record/cd yet?
It sounds like they could have a "hit" or 2 in there.

unclehobart

Oh yeah. We've had an album on sale for a few months. We were going gangbusters until our drummer started to butt heads with the lead singer/guitarist. We had to drop him and work up a new guy from scratch. Our next gig is mid June.

catocom

It seems it's pretty rare for the first lp to make it big,
it's usually later on 2nd, 3rd ... when lighten strikes.
I like enough of the songs to go buy it, and will soon see
if I can find it out here somewhere. (also to show support) :beavbang:
I like to see it when new bands (relatively speaking) really hit the bigtime. :cool:

kuulani

T.C.S- Guitar & Lead Vocals
Gene Talbert- Bass & Backing Vocals
Julian McClellan- Drums & Backing Vocals
Mark Brantley- Guitars & Backing Vocals
Robert Strader- Keyboards

:headbang: I had no freakin' idea, you mean to tell me you came all the way over here and didn't show off your talents? Now I need to go buy an album ...

unclehobart

Na might even have an old demo disc lying about that you can borrow. I'll mail a real album to you if you wish... I just don't know if this kind of music was within thy sphere of taste or not.

HomeLAN

unclehobart said:
Na might even have an old demo disc lying about that you can borrow. I'll mail a real album to you if you wish... I just don't know if this kind of music was within thy sphere of taste or not.

Yeah, I'd buy one, but I can't stand the genre (unless you guys have made a major change).

kuulani

unclehobart said:

according to my iTunes, my sphere of taste ranges from alternative to blues to classical to country to easy listening to hawaiian to hip-hop to jazz to latin to metal to punk to pop to r&b to reggae to . you may find a place in there somewhere :D

nalani

ku'u - i had a demo lying around... now it's lying around Laupahoehoe gulch somewhere (it was in the Jeep :() ... Rob's right though - it's a little outside of the realm of metal that you like .. I like it - some of it - but only because I really loved the drums and the bass.