Hasta la Vista Windows

Professur

The only people who think Dos had no problems are people who never had to support it. The difference was you could actually fix dos yourself. You have to wait for MS to fix Winblows for you, since the won't let the source code out.

chcr

Too cute for words
The only people who think Dos had no problems are people who never had to support it. The difference was you could actually fix dos yourself. You have to wait for MS to fix Winblows for you, since the won't let the source code out.

:thumbup:
It's why I like Linux even though I can't use it much for work. I do use it to isolate my wireless showrooms.

pc_builder

I still run 2000 on my home systems. mom's runs xp, and after using it a lot, I kind of like it. Might get xp for my own systems. But I will die and go to hell before I switch to vista... I'll just keep messing with display systems at best buy if I want to see what vista can (or can't) do.

I'm all set to convert one of my home systems to linux. I tried slackware before, but I downloaded xubuntu recently and I'm itching to get it on my own machine, except that my brother is currently borrowing that machine.

GrandCaravanSE

I still run 2000 on my home systems. mom's runs xp, and after using it a lot, I kind of like it. Might get xp for my own systems. But I will die and go to hell before I switch to vista... I'll just keep messing with display systems at best buy if I want to see what vista can (or can't) do.

I'm all set to convert one of my home systems to linux. I tried slackware before, but I downloaded xubuntu recently and I'm itching to get it on my own machine, except that my brother is currently borrowing that machine.

if i were you i would go for XP for sure, it is a great OS.

GrandCaravanSE

Naw. No different than any other machine. Gimme an old PS/2 any day. Now that was a stable machine.

Or an Alpha. Yeah, the Alphas were solid.

like i have said before, i don't hate them like all out but i think they are too easy to use, and don't have enough problems.

if there are no problems then i can't figure out how to fix them, and then i don't have a job. i fix computers i my spare time, so i need to know how to fix em'.